Team in two clubs at once

MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
In a club with 5 teams. 2 teams if I click on there profile it shows them in a different club. Thought maybe they blocked me but same on other device  How can they be in two clubs at once? Possible glitch? 

Comments

• Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    "I'd do two chicks at the same time, man..."
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    That sometimes happens. If I go to my dm’s it will show people in one on the dm but when you click on their profile they are in a different club.  Happens with jumpers a lot.  @retirepujols
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    It happens right after someone leaves a club and joins another one. Some parts of the game don't seem to update their current club quickly.
  • MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    No sign of them joining or leaving club in chat either
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Their ghosted.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    HA. new subscription for Glu  19.99 a week to be in two clubs
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    If you see someone in club X, but it shows them in club Y when you check their profile, then they are glitched into club X and need to be kicked. It doesn't affect them at all, the only problem that arises from the situation is they can no longer join Club X until they are kicked from there.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Good cover when CvC sniping but retire is absolutely right....kick then have them come back in.