Vip

nickybullnickybull Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I have spent a ton of money on this game and I do not know how I am not a VIP yet I have been playing since 18 nonstop I think I deserve the title

Comments

• JadossJadoss Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Patience my dude, patience. It ain’t gonna happen by just begging for it. Just keep playing the game, and eventually you’ll get it 
  • wicked75wicked75 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I don't get guys.. I am well over level 10 all stars, very active gamer, and on social media and I got told I'm not eligible??? Really???
    With no explanation at all.. I'm angry because I was told once I hit 10 all stars I will achieve vip.. Just a lie I guess and so why continue to play and hit all stars 11 when who know if you will get rewards?? Not fair glu
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    “Not fair”    Guess what life isn’t fair grow a set before you take your first big steps .... 
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    edited August 2019
    thank god there is a forum post about this...I was about to start one.

Polishes his :(disagree finger
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I simply belly laugh at those who haven't made VIP yet... while waving an e-finger right in their face. Bahahahahahah!!!! You have no idea what you're missing out on!

I mean, the VIP club is for elites only. Why is that so difficult for people to understand?!
    and to be fair....those that arent vip?   we talk about you in the vip lounge...

Dear Glu, 
    Can you please revoke @LudwigMonster VIP status for not being on the “elite” level like he claims VIP’s are supposed to be.
  • DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    I'm glad I've not complained to y'all about VIP!!!  LOL

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I wasn't expecting to see @LudwigMonster be murdered when I opened this thread. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Do guys really want these type of threads to go away? I don't know about everyone else, but I had a good laugh. lol

@wicked75 If they told you that you're not eligible, we'd love to hear the reason.
    @nickybull Have you reached level 10? Or should I say, are you on level 9 and have an arrow indicating that you should be level 10? If not, you're not there yet.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    @retirepujols I guess that's what happens when you assume people are smart enough to recognize a tongue in cheek comment when they see one. #butthurt
    #roastoff?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    I see someone is dick punching the disagree button again... (this time not me) 

@LudwigMonster I am also just being sarcastic.... 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    @the OP.....have you contacted the Forum VIP moderators about this?  This is exactly what the role was created to address!  Just PM Bigpredfan or Dustyhunks;  they are both fantastic guys and have helped many VIP candidates with the final approval stages.   Good luck!  👍🏽 
  • DnastyoneDnastyone Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Yeah I reached level 10 all star and play everyday, the criteria that they told me I had to achieve.. I have met all requirements and more.. I'm over 90,000 strength team and have posted a 3200 wins to only 50 losses.. thats a boss lol
    Once I got level 10 never got the red arrow or any accolades .. I told them and they said sorry ur not a VIP yet but the thing is I didn't say anything about vip... Just thought each level had perks 
    edited August 2019
    That is a pretty boss winning percentage you've got there, not gonna lie. I'm at 24,312-1,084 myself, a little lower of a win % than you. I would say just continue playing, and paying 🙄 (if you're so inclined), and your day should come. The good thing is we've still got a couple of weeks before the next VIP gifts are handed out, and the red blinking arrow of death was removed in an update, so there shouldn't be any rush 😊
    Why everyone so negative with the disagree button.. I've only only started in last 4 months or less.. that's not bad numbers 

Well I was just made VIP today so the haters can hate lol
  • jasonpenz7jasonpenz7 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I’ll be VIP someday too. My mom says I can be anything I set my mind on. That was 40 years ago, but I’m not giving up 👍