Crashes at login

kingpin787kingpin787 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
My app crashes after 6% loading.   I’ve reached out to Glu with no resolve, I’ve tried every reset I can think off besides deleting and reinstalling.   I have an 80k strength team and I’d like to avoid losing everything.  Any help is much appreciated....

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    How long has this been happening?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • kingpin787kingpin787 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Going on two days
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    make sure you have current update on phone and/or app
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited August 2019
    That's strange, there haven't been any updates in the past two days that I'm aware of. Have you reached out to CS at all so they can not help you?

Edit: duh, you said in op you did. Maybe discuss with them the uninstalling/reinstalling option?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    I had that problem with an update, but like retire said, there hasn't been one. Have u tried deleting and reinstalling??
    It could be that simple. Otherwise, you may have inadvertently changed something on your phone.  
    Good luck tho man. I've felt that pain, and it sucks! Lol
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    I had a similar issue a few months back and there turned out to be a very simple fix, completely power down your phone and then turn it back on.  For some reason that was the magic fix for my iPhone.  Worth a shot.
  • kingpin787kingpin787 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Thanks for all the feedback guys ,   I was able to delete and reinstall, then recover my account through customer care and my Facebook restore 
    Good deal man.