Options

Field Pass issues

teamjoemteamjoem Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
so I’ve bought the field pass 4 times for the weekend event  twice now I have not received the leveling discount or auto play but did receive rewards ...support told
me to close app several times and that has not work...support has not answered for 13 hours..this is preventing me from helping my club since I can’t level players as much 

anyone have and ideas or suggestions 
thanks 

Comments

• Options
    8ball028ball02 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    The first thing that I would try would be to force close the app and then restart my phone... If that didnt work as long as you have your account backed up and tied to your facebook, email etc. I might try uninstall and reinstall (really dont think this would solve anything but worth a shot I guess).  Outside of those two things I think your at the mercy of CS in fixing the issue on their end.
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Have you checked your wifi and made sure you have ample space available on your device?

😂😂😂
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    I got this answer from CS one time.....
    them: We tracked the issues to updates made on your side.
    me: I don't understand. What updates did I make?
    them: We can't tell what updates were made on your side. Unfortunately you get nothing.
    the end
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I always level off the team page.....the discounts for both players and skills are accurate there.  If you go to level in either batters or pitchers, skills are NOT discounted there - its a definite glitch that you just step around by leveling in the team page where the red boxes outlining the players eligible for discount are visible.    This probably isn’t your issue but at least be aware that there is a disparity dependent on where you do your leveling.  
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @bigvivec I've been told that leveling skills on the player bio page also works, but what we see is a display bug. If you have FP, you should get the 20% for skills regardless of what is displayed.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    This is correct. I tested  and even though it doesn't show the correct amount it is only taking away the discounted amount.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy