confused

dudeguydudeguy Registered Users 119 Posts
what can i do with the three different xp's? also some of my prizes look like home plate.what can i do with those? (p.s.) noticed the franchise players are STILL the same.what' up with that? thanks

Answers

• MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    The different types of xp are used to level different kinds of players...”regular” players, prime players and legend players. Regular players are generally the ones rated 350 overall or lower. Primes and legends are identified as such in their profile pictures. 

I am am not sure what you mean about “home plate” prizes. 

Franchise players aren’t a major feature of the game, so they aren’t rotated or updated all that often. 
    The different types of xp are used to level different kinds of players...”regular” players, prime players and legend players. Regular players are generally the ones rated 350 overall or lower. Primes and legends are identified as such in their profile pictures. 

Franchise players aren’t a major feature of the game, so they aren’t rotated or updated all that often. 

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    The "home plate" skill is the cvc skill, it makes them better while playing the club vs club games. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71