Honor system.

EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
edited August 2019 in General TSB Discussion
This was my first time diving into something like this. A seriously huge thanks to @retirepujols for the help, I got my discount 30 club and my goal was to level it as far as possible this weekend. The club has gone from B1 to G5 so far this weekend which, IMO, is pretty fricken awesome. The honor system worked well and I appreciate all the honest players in the game! Keep tapping on, my friends!

Also, if anyone is in need of the discount, the club name is Discount30. 
~UNAGI~

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Sounds like trades were successfully made. 😉
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    @DFBB, very much so! I have honestly been quite surprised with the outcome. 
    ~UNAGI~
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Thanks for this, used multiple times so far and will again before event ends!
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    PSA- I didn't do anything, and anyone that ever says I've helped them is messing with me. 😊 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    @retirepujols is making false statements here. Pay him no mind. 😂😂
    ~UNAGI~
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    I have a gold 4 club. I’m thinking of letting it sit idle for a few days or a week and then trying to get the 30% discount to get it to platinum. Will that work or do I need to start from bronze?
    @Base15. I'm not 100% sure on that. This is my first time (Another TSB cherry popping weekend) doing this. I started at B1, so I can't really comment if it will work as well with a G4 club. Hopefully someone here can answer that for you! If it's possible, I may try it again to get to plat, lol. 
    ~UNAGI~
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @Ebiggz
    I think I may have contributed to that yesterday, without knowing it was your club, lol.  Helped me get Mejia to Diamond 10, Alcantara to Plat 10, Gordon to Gold 10 and Soroka to Gold 9, so thanks!  👊
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @retirepujols That message should have, say, @[Glu Sports] blueleopard number of disagrees on it.  Thanks for all the help and info you've given me... no not you @[Glu Sports] blueleopard , move along.
    Just no.  
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Good thread, I have a platinum club where 2 of us do all the work..if I kick out everyone will we get better brackets or will we still be playing deadly alliance Jsd...ect...was being loyal to some guys that helped level the club but I kicked a guy that had put up 4 mil over 3 months which then caused a guy to quit and take a few guys with him that actually played...so now I don’t feel bad kicking everyone if it’s worth it
    @whammo911 interesting that someone would leave for you kicking a team of that caliber, I would think about leaving if I saw a team allowed to stay with that level of unproductivity lol. I dont think your idea would help so much, I would think everyone leaving the club (save for a placeholder) for a few days may produce better results. Leave that one team in there, and dont play any events with it, while the club members participate in reset clubs and you may return to a more favorable bracket.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Thanks
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Absolutely what @retirepujols said about leaving club to play in others works. If I leave my club for a couple events with just my holder team in my club not playing when I come back I always get a top 10. 
    Ok, I was trying to figure out if club strength played a part. I’ll have to try that out.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    It does.  My CvC club with a single holding team gets some really easy brackets sometimes.....and then sometimes gets rolled in with the top clubs.  Not foolproof but like the others said, either do a fresh reset b1 or let a club you have built up already sit without playing events in it for at least a few days.  

Can get into delays and team strength manipulation but delays are debatable on how much they help and tapping thru a  team strength drop is too much like work!!!   
  • 8ball028ball02 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    Cool deal.  @ebiggz I do remember coming across it this weekend and it helped me boost a bonus player.  It was hilarious to read through the club chat and it looked like a murder scene!  Then @retirepujols came in and was like WTH happened here!  Pure Gold!  So thanks for the discount and the laugh!
    edited August 2019
    Lol it was a massacre @8ball02 , @Ebiggz has a very strong boot 🥾