Should I go Diamond now

Ditch05Ditch05 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
I have multiple Platinum 10 players & was wondering if I should go to platinum  

Comments

• Ditch05Ditch05 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts

Almost all off my platinum 10 guys are boosted to lxp level. I know I do Nike have a ton of blue cash but I planed kn cycling multiple times on Monday 
    I meant shpuld I Make the jump go Diamond 
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    What’s your resources look like?
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
    I don’t have much of anything for resources. I figured with today being bonus game day I can go for it. Cycle classic multiple times Monday for resources 
    It is my understanding that if you don’t have 4 possible 2 one right and one left d player you will have a difficult time.  I am holding off a week to do it because of the double gold weekend now. 

I just need the evo to make them diamond but their skills are already highly boosted
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Without factoring anything else, diamond is a huge time sink. If you're able/willing to grind, it's my opinion that it's the best tier to be in. I see that you're already platinum, so diamond is inevitable for you. Keep in mind that primes are currently NOT necessary in diamond. They sure make things easier, but you can still crush without them. This may not be something you want to hear, but if it was me, I wouldn't level any of the primes you currently have into diamond. Instead, I'd save pxp for the new primes. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Might make the move today !!!!! 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Agree with DFBB.....esp for a weekend player with FP and 0.3 discount club making a level up a 50% off affair.  Get the calculator or to see how remarkably similar a P10-D10 level up is as compared to a 50% off b1-d10.
  • genmills2323genmills2323 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Having jumped to diamond it gets to be a grind. 500-600-700-800-900-1000 bgs for gold).  It’s a huge time sink.  Players come and go but if you have time go for it 
  • slamminghrsslamminghrs Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I would definitely build up more resources. I made that mistake last year.