WOH 8-19-2019

bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
So because of the past few week I am really not expecting “too” much from today.  I would be really excited for a 370 bxp in classic, prime in allstar and legend in hof but I don’t see that happening yet.  Like one of my previous post I am thinking the 370 bxp players will come out when the POTM drop down to 350-370.  

All  I am looking forward to today for is gaining bxp to possible move to diamond in the middle of cycling ..... 
First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
Prev1345

Comments

• 8ball028ball02 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    I would love to see a 370 bxp but your probably right.  Im trying to position myself to make the move to diamond but before I do I need to get a good replacement for my Prime Polanco.  So I would be happy to see any SS, even if he is 350 with not such great skills.  Somehow I have managed to not have a BXP replacement for him and I know ill get to a point where Ill have to leave my Primes behind.  I dont need a stud just a decent replacement.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I expect a 350 bxp player from classic and a 420 prime from HoF. I'm really hoping the HoF reward is an OF. I also wouldn't be surprised if the difficulty got cranked up a bit. At least, for HoF.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Yeah I would love some legend xp boxes or even a mega prime xp box to be added. Also I need Ryu gone, don’t know why fastballs down the middle are turning into groundouts, tried adjusting swing timing but then the times I win I get the same pitches just different results. I’d rather get 9 unhitable curves then ground out constantly 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    I'm letting it all ride (again) on a 350 max player, but I'm gonna say quality double skills today. Gonna go with a pitcher, we haven't seen one of those in a while, and it's a very Glu-like response to recent criticism regarding the sameness of bxp players from woh recently. 

As someone who enjoys seeing a good thread meltdown though, I'd love to see an entirely new direction...1,500 lxp would likely cause a riot. 
    @whammo911 If fastballs down the middle are turning  into outs, your batter 'hit' ratings are not ideal and/or you're swinging too early. That said, I also hope to see Ryu get the boot! lol
    It wouldn't shock me to see potm Alvarez as the classic reward after he's already been used as a bonus a zillion times. 
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    1b or 3b are my weakest. I know people will hate it for classic but... that's where I am at
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @DFBB
    I wouldn’t mind PotM Alvarez, as I already have him at Diamond 3, so I could cap him quickly and try HoF on Diamond tier for the first time 🤞
  • EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    Until they add more pxp for HOF, I'm just sticking to use this as a resource gatherer for cash and bxp. 
    ~UNAGI~
    Holy smokersss!
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Please not POTM Alvarez 😭 I have him at d10, and the duplicate bxp from a POTM is not worthwhile. He would be OK for those of you that don't have him, I suppose, but the double RISP skills removes him from the top of the WOH batting order. 

Edit: @Cooz19 I've been WAITING for another pitcher to be the woh reward. Give me a 350 closer from classic and a 420 ace from Hof, please 😁
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Legends! Wow. 
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    you think the pitchers are gonna change with the legend prize on hof?
    I think it will be tougher in HoF today. That said, idk who has enough lxp to even cycle cap in diamond. :(
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    my classic stays the same hopefully fingers crossed
    @dfbb been using 400 Escobar with double vs left skill at 12/12
    @whammo911 man, that's more than good enough. I'm not sure what to tell you, but right now, I'm still reeling from the HoF reward. Ugh! 
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    I'll be very interested to see what kind of difficulty bump we'll see in HOF today with a Legend as the reward ...
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    Does Sax come with multiple throwing errors per game?
    Dang hof is now a must cycle
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    "You don't know when to keep your mouth shut, do ya, Saxy Boy?"
    edited August 2019
    I'm flat out confused by the complete removal of primes and pxp from HoF. Maybe I'm missing something, but it makes no sense to me.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Ugh. A legend is nice and everything, but I can't do anything with one, so...

Now I have no clue what to do today. I don't think I'm going pay 12k gold to do 10-12 cycles on HOF for a player I can't level up. EDIT: Also, no prime XP either. Boooooo.
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Really hoped the Allstar tab would've had a Prime hidden it, as some had previously mentioned, but no such luck. 
  • superbaldy77superbaldy77 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    I agree with you @DFBB, why isn't classic or all-star have a Prime player now with PXP. 
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    Who decided that Sax was "legend" worthy?  He's a career .281 hitter and only had 54 career HRs.  IRL his power rating should be about 10.  Let's hope they drop an mega LXP box to go with this new toy.
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @DFBB yeah they dangled out the mega prime pxp box and there's no new guy to use it on...
    Also, Maldonado is a catcher. *sigh*
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    I think it’s worth cycling HOF just for LGXP. 
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Everyone else have Maldonado listed as an OF?  I mean he has a cannon, but he only makes throws toward the outfield, not from it!  😂