Mega Prime Xp boxes.

HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
Prime for WOH on Wednesday? Do these boxes usually run on Mondays? I don’t remember. 

Comments

• Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    I think they came out Wednesday night and ran through Thursday last week.
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    🤦🏻‍♂️ Correct. Did they run last Monday? 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    I believe they are available in the afternoon the Sunday before thru Monday. Pretty certain I have seen this before.
  • Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    There a good way to stock up on xp. I used to get a ton from mystery boxes tho when they had 2400-4800 pxp on them which was nice and sucks it’s 1k or less now even on a 500 box
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    The Pxp mega boxes did not run last Monday like yesterday.  Last Monday was bxp mega box and the pxp being on Wednesday  I believe
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    That probably means they won’t be there tomorrow. Was planning to buy during fan rewards. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Hopefully, they will pop tomorrow. I love getting them during fan rewards on Weds.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    The mega pxp was sunday night and yesterday...…. doubt they will do it two days in a row
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Lame question, but what are the potential awards from a mega(super-globo-hyper-max) prime box, and what's the cost? I don't think I ever looked. 
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    500 gold.  Rewards are 1500, 3000, 4500, 6000, and 15000 pxp.  At least I think those are right.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Yeah those are correct.  Yesterday I bought two of them and got 3,000 then 15,000 and decided I better stop there.
    Just no.  
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @Bigpredfan did the math and the mega pxp box comes out to an expected value of about 7 pxp per 1 gold spent. Last week(and over the weekend), they were offered during fan rewards. Double dipping on them makes the value really nice. At least, comparatively speaking.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Double dipping when they're available is where it's at.
    No mega pxp box this weekend. Can we expect to see it again today like last week? This throws off my plans for next weekend and seems awfully intentional, like diminishing the value of weekend discount for primes so you pump your gold into chasing legends. Getting grimy Glu....
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    They had a few good deals in specials over the last several days.  That 6 for 10 bucks mega box was a particularly tasty one.
    I'm going to have to bite the bullet this weekend for sure, can feel it.
    Did you not get the mega pxp box in shop @dustyhunks

I did but it won't be enough is what I am saying, and it won't be around this weekend. I may have to stock up on gold in anticipation of next week for the mega pxp box, which does 2 things. It removes the leveling discount for any primes I get this weekend. I want the full 50% off AND to cap a prime, not half measure bs at D1-9. If I don't level primes this weekend it also "forces" me to buy FP during the week to get any sort of discount on prime leveling when the mega box is available.

The fortunate thing to remember is this is a game and I don't have to do anything, but these techniques are not dissimilar to tactics employed by insurance and pharma companies to maximize profit/reduce claim payouts. There's a lesson in it if you pay attention. Still grimy though...
    I agree....