WOH 8-19-2019

1235Next

Comments

• MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

ZaneJ78 Nope, not worth it.  But I did just beat the tower, so the RNG finally let me win.  It was more relief than excitement when I finally did it. 

I still have a good nest egg of gold left, but it hurt for sure. 

• blueprintsblueprints Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    HOF pitching order changed today??
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Seems to me like Glu's hope is to add much more time to the pursuits of those looking to cycle woh multiple times. 
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    CLASSIC WOH
    Tier 1: LRRRLRLLRR
    Tier 2: RRRLRRLRLR
    Tier 3: RRRLRRLLLL
    Tier 4: RRRLRRRRRR
    Tier 5: RRRRRLRRLR
    HALL OF FAME WOH
    Tier1: RRRRRRRRLR
    Tier2: RRRRRRRRRR
    Tier3: RLRLRRRLRR
    Tier4: RRRRRRRRRL
    Tier5: RLRLLRRRRR
    Tier6: LRRRLRLRLR
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    and notice above....no pxp anywhere...lol
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Levels 1-5 weren’t to bad i didn’t spend any gold until I got to 6-9 for boost and 6-10 for boosts and four restarts. I would not suggest using lofton I did don’t think I’ll do that again  I’m not a believer that skills activate 😕.  Otherwise not to bad didn’t take as long today but spent a little more gold than last week. Over 2k ish.
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Someone shared this chart a few weeks back. I have been using it since and updated it for todaychanges from last week are in red
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

I don't ever want to hear someone say their batters aren't good enough to try HOF. A b1 rhb vs a D1 rhp 😅
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Just thought I’d share this because I literally laughed out loud when it happened.  I’d cycled Classic 6 times and decided to give HoF a try.  Get to level 1.9, using D10 Ramirez...and line into a triple play on the first pitch!

i got the message Glu, I’ll immediately return to Classic 😂
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    Not too much difference in diamond 😳 for classic except all the damn pitchers are diamond 🤦‍♂️
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
    @ZaneJ78 four people don’t like that it took u so little gold to cycle. Their teams must blow donkey sack 🤣
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Had an extremely early start today (damn I hate waking up at 4am but whatever) but I did manage to cycle cap the classic guy so it wasn’t a horrid day though I’ll selfishly admit I missed 12-13 minute face roll wins like last week.  I’ll need to get myself a couple of prime bats to feel comfortable trying hall of fame again.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    HOF seemed rather easy today? One video and gold restart. Got some nice points on 6.10 as well.

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    HOF took me 3 restarts in gold using legend Reggie Jackson capped at 264 using 80g boost. 
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    Nice Houmy!
    Thank you @snowy24. Having 5 switch hitting primes does help in not worrying about the last 4 batters so it was easier this go around. 

Nice to @Houmy playing 👍🏻
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Like a phoenix @Houmy rises from the ashes and says: “quit whining, it wasn’t so hard.” 😂😂 
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Leave it to @Houmy to put us mere mortals in our place...
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Good to see you back @Houmy I was going to try and cycle cap HOF today until I saw Sax sitting there. I decided to go for resources so I cycle capped Maldonado. I am glad they switched him to catcher since I’m pretty sure he’s never played outfield. I like his high hit rating. I also bought only two boxes and got these two guys. Should help me for tomorrow.
  • cubschampions2016cubschampions2016 Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    I beat hof today on 1 try. No restarts on level 6. Used 320 gold. Got 600 gold from rank rewards. Must be the first time I gained gold after beating hof. Have 9k gold now 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I did 10x cycles and I've now positioned myself to cycle cap the legend next week. Although I should have a new capped prime, I'm looking forward to getting a legend capped before the end of August.
    The road to 6.10 definitely got bumpier. Previously, it was rare that I'd lose before reaching 6.10. Today, I had several bumps in the road. 6.6-6.8 is no longer free and I took L's there randomly. 6.9 and 6.10 actually sets up better for my team so I can't complain there. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • cubschampions2016cubschampions2016 Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    If anyone is wondering I am a silver team with 2 380s, 3 390, 4 400s, 1 410, 2 420s prime players. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited August 2019
    18 classics....was a little bit slower to get thru it this week......didn’t touch HOF.  Cycle capped Maldo at plat from gold 3.  Big resource day.  
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Once I realized I could cycle cap him (after about 5 cycles to g5) I spent the resources to get him to g10 and went from there. Only lost to Cole twice (only autoplay) and not a single loss to Price. 4.9, 4.10, 5.8 & 5.10 were only spots that could be considered trouble even with live boost but overall I was probably successful 80-90% of the time. Boosted McMahon's skills to 13/13 and he crushed Gray and Lynn all day. Nice to have Maldonado from other side of the plate though less speed and more power would make sense...
    @snowy24 , @Haraycaray , @mythicaldragon , @navyjack77 , @Tdub71 and anyone else I may have failed to mention. Thank you. It's good to be back (sort of back). Been busy taking my mother to all sorts of doctors appointments & MRI last week so been pretty busy and also the reason I had to miss out on the VIP council. Will tap away as I have time these days but to be honest I am focusing more on my other pet passion, Poker, these days.

• matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    WB @Houmy you missed nothing in game only a little bit here :D
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    @Houmy I hope your mother is doing well. It does suck that you had to miss the council. You were well deserving and maybe they’ll give you an invite next year. How’s that Matthews doing for you so far?
    @navyjack77 she is much better, thank you. Matthews is just dreamy.

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    That’s like having a real knife in prison.......sweet!