Achievement Videos

ThrillfreakThrillfreak Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
For the past 2 weeks I have not been able to get the Achievement Videos to work. I keep getting the message it is unable to load video at this time. I can see videos, some which I activate and others unwanted throughout the game, just cannot activate the achievement ones for the rewards. I have tried to clear the cache, used wi-fi and my own data. Any other ideas on this?

Comments

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Tried resetting ad id?
  • total13total13 Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    I was having the same problem today and stumbled on a solution that worked for me: watch a Free Gold video, get Reward, watch a Video Achievement, watch a Free Gold Video, get Reward, watch a Video Achievement... Repeat.

Prior to today, I'd start with a Free Gold video and then watch all of the Video Achievements - something about the video playback not loading unless it was initiated through Free Gold - but switching between the two was the only thing that worked for me today.

Just a suggestion that probably won't work for everyone but worked for me today on my Android. 
  • TeamSpecialTeamSpecial Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    That's worked for me in the past,  not the last few days.
  • DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Another thing that's almost always worked is to play some sort of game in between. However, you gotta get that first one working.  It shouldn't have anything to do with the ad reset tho. Not if ur other videos are working. 

Sometimes a hard kill and restart will do the trick.