ramblings... boxes and draft picks

JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
Let me first say me team is Gold 6 with a team strength at 93k. 
draft picks: I hate Tuesday/Thursday mornings. It is a royal pain in the backside to tap through the 100-200 worthless draft picks from the previous days WOH. Surely there is a way that you can autopick all those draft picks right glu? I mean you already know who I am getting when I click the button and I could care less about the name... just hoping for some good stars to get more bxp.
Box odds:  It has been talked about a lot on here how shitty the odds are. For example the trade box is .01% chance at a lgend and .05% for a prime. I like the return of the 350 max bxp players, even though my roster is littered with them, as that at least feels worth the gold compared to the xp options. I think what I would do if I were the wizard setting the boxes is remove the bxp from the boxes completely. There are sooooo many ways to get bxp in the game it shouldn't be in a player box. With the 26% chance I just save I would make the box odds look like this:
  • Legend 3%
  • Prime 8%
  • BXP Player 19%
  • 1000 LXP 37.5%
  • 1500 PXP 32.5%
Maybe I am crazy. The odds are still HEAVILY in favor of minimally useful amounts of XP but I feel that would entice more gold used. Thoughts? 

Comments

• DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Man, one way to make it not so tiresome is to open all the boxes after each level. It ain't gonna speed things up, but it's sure as hell better than doing a whole day's worth at once!
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Is it not 1, 5 and 10% for legend/prime/bxp?
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    @dustyhunks
    unless my brain has forgotten how to do math it is not. Legend is 10/1000. Prime is 50/1000 and 5* is 100/1000.
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    and with that my brain needs more coffee... it is 1/5/10. My increases are minimal then so lets go 4/9/17/37.5/32.5

• bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    legend 0.01%
    Prime 0.05%
    5* 0.1 %

if that is the out of 1000 like they say 
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I did ask about trading all my picks in automatically(I have over 22k draft picks unopened). It appears that such a feature would potentially be too taxing on their servers. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    10/1000 = 1/100
    50/1000 = 5/100
    100/1000 = 10/100

• bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    up coffee is def needed.  I am too busy evo hunting too hehehe
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Bonus Games here 200 away from another 7500 gold. 
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Bonus Games here 200 away from another 7500 gold. 
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.