What more must I do to get vip access?

ConmoneyConmoney Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
I’ve spent 820$ on tsb 19 which finished my all star levels, (for now), participated in these forums, liked and followed tsb on Facebook and Twitter, I post in global chat, I write in to customer service to provide feedback, and I play daily. My team strength is 85k. What gives? I know people who have spent 700$, have team strength around 73k, and are vip... what am I missing? What more do I need to do to get vip? Thanks!

Answers

• bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    edited August 2019
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.  so if you would kindly search in the top right hand screen of your forum page that would be greatly appreciated.  If you have "participated" in these forums like you have said above, MAYBE JUST MAYBE, you might have known that.  Sorry to sound like a D**K but most of the people that "participate" in the forum are tired of reading and typing the same stuff over and over again.

KIND REGARDS,
    ALL FORUM PARTICPANTS!!!!!
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
    edited August 2019
     usually I like to pass it on to @retirepujols and @matt_sackett but guess being there secretary getting to me.  these guys are so backed up right now so please forward all inquires to @ihuffglu
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @Conmoney I don't know your exact situation, but it's my understanding that the free tickers accrued from tiering up at s1 and g1 don't count towards the VIP counter. Most have had 'success' after spending a little more than the required number of tickets to reach level 10(vip access). I'd also contact CS and have them look into your account.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    @CanadaCubs can't wait to see @DFBB nice shiny 2019 VIP Council Badge....  The plans, oh the plans
  • TheBunnyTheBunny Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    I wouldn't do it. They took my VIP status for "resetting my advertising identifier." After spending nearly $1,000, they just took it. I even sent them a screenshot of their own customer service telling us that it was LEGAL to reset the advertising identifier. They still wouldn't budge. Not worth the money when they can just make up rules and take it from you.
    I wouldn't do it. They took my VIP status for "resetting my advertising identifier." After spending nearly $1,000, they just took it. I even sent them a screenshot of their own customer service telling us that it was LEGAL to reset the advertising identifier. They still wouldn't budge. Not worth the money when they can just make up rules and take it from you.
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    and for what its worth, that was so important @TheBunny sent it 3 times

I disagreed' 3 times
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    "First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question" 
    This is a Hall of Fame-worthy response, @bayoubengal
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    I also disagreed to all 3 duplicate posts. Nothing about that recount of events is valid. 
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @Cooz19
    First, I would like to thank @CanadaCubs and @matt_sackett for their great instruction on how to be a great forum "participant".  Secondly, to @retirepujols for taking care off all VIP inquiries in a timely manner.

Good day
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    also...I sent him a message and he doesn't know what the red arrow of death is....I'm personally doubting the "funds spent"

Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

@CanadaCubs just telling you what happened. They took all 71k gold that I had. I logged back in after doing the same offer multiple times (where I spent real money). My VIP was gone and I had 0 gold. Thing is, I had never reset my advertising ID until I saw the SS of CS telling us that it was OK to do it.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    TheBunny said:
    @CanadaCubs just telling you what happened. They took all 71k gold that I had. I logged back in after doing the same offer multiple times (where I spent real money). My VIP was gone and I had 0 gold. Thing is, I had never reset my advertising ID until I saw the SS of CS telling us that it was OK to do it.
    Ah, yes, I've asked CS about resetting ad ID for videos, but we can't do it for offers because guys will do the same one-time offers multiple times. I think the latter has been a known no-no for a while, before 19 for certain.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71