Woh HOF player reward should be bonus player in CVC!

JDUN17JDUN17 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
For the players of this game who put the effort and time into beating HOF WOH, an additional bonus is that the player reward is a bonus player in CVC the following day. The bonus players in CVC should not be limited to the luck of pulling players from purchasing boxes. Thanks 

Comments

• bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    NO, it is not enough @CanadaCubs, we deserve GLU to give us everything we need to gain players, bxp, pxp, lxp, cash, gold so we can; not work to get what we want.  Don't you know that we need to be given it all because we deserve it.
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I agree @JDUN17 very surprised sax was not a cvc bonus player considering many spent lots of time or gold to get him. Sax was definitely not free. It’s just another push to get people to buy boxes. Not me...big fat 0... just the free ones from cvc. 

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I've been taking the dumb route with legends and slowly leveling Harold Baines rather than being smart and stacking lxp. I've got him up to P4 so he can still not make my roster, and I should probably just trade him in for the peanuts I'll get so I can start saving. Sax already got the boot, as well as every legend I've gotten besides Baines 🤔 yep, trading Baines in 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

B2 Sax and B1 Banks trade in value

P5 Baines trade in value 🙄 I'll never understand the absurd difference between trading in legends and primes compared to bxp guys 🤷🏻‍♂️
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    No he didn’t not.  You know he will chase the next cards legend that comes out.... 
    Probably not 😒
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    edited August 2019
    SO I should feel good about not getting a legend yet? I feel like the kid in grade school who didn't see "Star Wars" the week it came out, Now i'm hearing the special effects weren't all that spectacular. :s:(
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

I have 1 that I will never level
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @JDUN17 This past week was the first time that I can recall where the HoF reward wasn't a cvc bonus the following day. Hopefully, it's not a sign of things to come and it was simply an oversight.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    I keep reading “don’t Level”. I’ve been leveling bonus players up to b10 just because I didn’t think they would contribute at b1. Am I wasting precious resources ?
    COWPILEY said:
    I keep reading “don’t Level”. I’ve been leveling bonus players up to b10 just because I didn’t think they would contribute at b1. Am I wasting precious resources ?
    It depends on your tier. I'm diamond so a b1 player will be decent with points for me.
    Thanks @DFBB. I’m gold and 107k to cap prime/legend is still a bunch for me. I definitely see CvC and prime/bonus game improvement with b10 bonus player. Guess I should take the plunge and try with b1. 
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I tried that last weekend, and again this weekend.  Losing prime games 1-0 is f'ing embarrassing...

Check out the thread "Bronze Bombers" Weekend under general discussion to see my experiment.
    Trout hitting .235 with over 31 AB/HR as b1. Maybe not such a great idea. 
    On the other hand, Meat Sauce even worse as b10. All in the numbers ala @DFBB I guess. 
    BOOM! HoF reward(and classic) is both an event bonus and more importantly, a cvc bonus! Icing on the cake is that Mike is a very healthy +400! :)
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    How do I use team mascot stickers to improve my clash performance?
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    @Base15 you could always spam the opposing team with every sticker you've got. See if that helps.
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    The rewards and stuff for Walk Off Hero are made multiple weeks in advance while bonus players are thought of later to match certain trends and in-game beats, so if you wanted some perspective on how that process is done, there it is.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
      Very happy to see woh reward players as cvc bonus today. Glad to see they are paying attention.  Glu 👏👍🏻