Automatically Trade-In Draft Picks

sjensen1207sjensen1207 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
I'm not sure if this has been proposed previously, but it would be nice to have an option to automatically trade-in first round, second round and late round draft picks for XP. For many players with well-established teams (prime players, legends, etc.) these drafts picks are only valuable for the XP gained after being traded-in. For example, I am currently sitting with 135 First Round Draft Picks, 263 Second Round Draft Picks and 241 Late Round Draft Picks. To go through the process of individually opening each pick, then going to the Team > Trade-In menu and individually trading each player in for XP is not only time consuming, but what I see as a game flaw in a process that could be fundamentally improved by providing a "Trade-In All" option that would automatically trade-in these players and convert them to XP. I know it is GLU's mission to keep players engaged in the game, but I'd rather spend my time playing the actual game or grinding videos, not hours upon hours periodically trading in players one at a time.

Comments

• bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    Hmmm search button is nice.  But @DFBB did ask about this at the vip council this past weekend. And mentioned it in his vip council thread
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • WagagagagagaWagagagagaga Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I'm not sure if this has been proposed previously, but it would be nice to have an option to automatically trade-in first round, second round and late round draft picks for XP. For many players with well-established teams (prime players, legends, etc.) these drafts picks are only valuable for the XP gained after being traded-in. For example, I am currently sitting with 135 First Round Draft Picks, 263 Second Round Draft Picks and 241 Late Round Draft Picks. To go through the process of individually opening each pick, then going to the Team > Trade-In menu and individually trading each player in for XP is not only time consuming, but what I see as a game flaw in a process that could be fundamentally improved by providing a "Trade-In All" option that would automatically trade-in these players and convert them to XP. I know it is GLU's mission to keep players engaged in the game, but I'd rather spend my time playing the actual game or grinding videos, not hours upon hours periodically trading in players one at a time.

• WagagagagagaWagagagagaga Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Cannot agree more!!!