Platinum Club for Free

BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
edited August 2019 in General TSB Discussion
As a few others have said, the game just sucks recently. I could rant about it one more time because I kind of like it, but I'll spare you my disappointment. As such, I will try to quit playing altogether. I have a platinum club that I would love to give to one of you guys out there for free, since they are pretty hard to come by. It's been a fun ride guys, but when I came to the realization that making fun of the game was more enjoyable than the game itself, it was time to move on. If interested in the club, just message me right here on the forum. Thanks espescially to @dfbb, @houmy@retirepujols@Bigpredfan, @JEDDDOGGY,  and, most of all, @Glu_TapSports_Bot for making this game alot more fun for me and giving me tips on how to play wisely. Cheers!

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    This is very disheartening to see such pillars of this forum giving up, or needing extended breaks, before the end of August.  I decided to stay gold, and now I am glad I did.  

The game is still a little dull for me sometimes, but at least I still have room to grow, instead of feeling like I am headbutting a brick wall.

I hope GLU sees this, and adjusts.  Maybe all is not lost, at least for the long-term.  I certainly hope all you guys continue to check in from time to time.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    @BlackFang4 and @Bigpredfan It really sucks to see two pillars of the forum leave the game. I do understand though. I have considered this as well. The one thing that keeps me from leaving is the amount of money I have already put into this game. If I quit now, all of that money would have been for nothing. The game is getting somewhat stagnant for some but not for everyone. I know there are those that still love it. Who doesn’t love Monday and Wednesday mornings waiting to see what will be the WOH prizes? I know I still do, and when that flame goes out, then maybe it will be time to go for good. Have fun on the other side, gentlemen.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    The one thing that keeps me from leaving is the amount of money I have already put into this game. If I quit now, all of that money would have been for nothing. 
    I hate to break it to you, but stopping now will prevent you from spending more. All that money, if you truly think about quitting, is already for nothing more than the entertainment you got from spending it 
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Pillars? Cmon man. Pillars stand the test of time, not wavering due to the state of the union. I swear most peeps are like sheeps. They follow whoever/whatever is on trend. If @DFBB says he’s going diamond, sheep’s will too. @Bigpredfan is quitting? Now sheeps are burnt out as well. What guy should I level...ok thanks for directing me. Cap cycling (or whatever u guys call it) was all the rage until someone decided it wasn’t and now it’s relegated to whiny rants. Im sure your “flow” has synced now too, right??? Don’t tell me I’m wrong haters, as I’ve seen sheep follow each other over the cliff first hand in some clubs last year. Top scorer decides mid event that it’s becoming a burden/too time consuming and quits. By the end of the event, 25% of the club now feels the same way. The herd mentality is a powerful vehicle to not want to caravan in. If ur quitting, then just walk away w/o drama or pomp and circumstance. Leave-areva derche-hasta luego-see ya next year,,,,or next week. Hehehe

Now go ahead and make all the pitiful comments you want...it’s amusing coming from quitters. I’m a man and can take criticisms but will hold my head up high cuz at least I speak my mind and hold an opinion rather then just follow the trend. Case in point...there is now another “club for rent” thread/victim...
    edited August 2019
    fahhq2 said:
    Pillars? Cmon man. Pillars stand the test of time, not wavering due to the state of the union. I swear most peeps are like sheeps. They follow whoever/whatever is on trend. If @DFBB says he’s going diamond, sheep’s will too. @Bigpredfan is quitting? Now sheeps are burnt out as well. What guy should I level...ok thanks for directing me. Cap cycling (or whatever u guys call it) was all the rage until someone decided it wasn’t and now it’s relegated to whiny rants. Im sure your “flow” has synced now too, right??? Don’t tell me I’m wrong haters, as I’ve seen sheep follow each other over the cliff first hand in some clubs last year. Top scorer decides mid event that it’s becoming a burden/too time consuming and quits. By the end of the event, 25% of the club now feels the same way. The herd mentality is a powerful vehicle to not want to caravan in. If ur quitting, then just walk away w/o drama or pomp and circumstance. Leave-areva derche-hasta luego-see ya next year,,,,or next week. Hehehe

Now go ahead and make all the pitiful comments you want...it’s amusing coming from quitters. I’m a man and can take criticisms but will hold my head up high cuz at least I speak my mind and hold an opinion rather then just follow the trend. Case in point...there is now another “club for rent” thread/victim...
    I’m gonna miss you too buddy 

edit: I’ve seen a lot of pillars that are standing, and holding up nothing too. I’ve never considered myself a pillar, a mainstay, or anything like that. I’m still a new member 
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @fahhq2 bashes the club for rent thread, yet asks nicely if he can have my club lmao "Sorry to hear your frustrations." C'mon man, make up your mind. Sounds like you the wavering one. These forum jokesters get me laughing every time.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I actually was going to write something super long, but end of the day, all that matters is the fun factor. Personally, I've never enjoyed the game more(and yes, that was true even before my SF trip lol). A huge part of the fun is the community. I won't mention names, but some of you guys just KILL me. Like, the humor is right up my alley. Selfishly, whether you play tsb or not, please don't leave the forums. 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @BlackFang4 and @Bigpredfan It really sucks to see two pillars of the forum leave the game. I do understand though. I have considered this as well. The one thing that keeps me from leaving is the amount of money I have already put into this game. If I quit now, all of that money would have been for nothing. The game is getting somewhat stagnant for some but not for everyone. I know there are those that still love it. Who doesn’t love Monday and Wednesday mornings waiting to see what will be the WOH prizes? I know I still do, and when that flame goes out, then maybe it will be time to go for good. Have fun on the other side, gentlemen.
    I'm probably near the front of the line here. I absolutely love the game and the friends I've made have made the whole experience that much better. Each new box(less than 1 min remaining!) always gets me excited. So yeah, i'm sure burnout is inevitable, but it's going to be a good minute. :)
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    edited August 2019
    @dfbb I may lurk the forums for a bit like a few others so I can add my snark, but I kind of just want to be done with this game altogether.

In the perspective of things, I came to realize that there are things (and people) more important than this game. And if one can balance all these things and enjoy playing the game, go for it! It doesn't work the same way for everyone, so if you can do that, more power to you. I in no way want people to quit because, "Well some guy who's been on the forums for barely six months has quit so I guess we all should." Everyone should make that decision for himself, but I know that it's in my best interest to quit right now. When the enjoyment of the game wasn't worth the sacrifice, I knew it was time to quit.

I hope all of you enjoy the game. But remember that, in the end, it's just a game. But if you can enjoy all of it, so be it. Good luck to all!
  • cubschampions2016cubschampions2016 Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    @BlackFang4 Sorry to hear you go. I have private messaged you about the club. 
    But have you publicly criticized him for posting about how club yet?
    Wait, the quote button works? I might have to come out of retirement for this. /s

And no club for him. He sent me a nice message, so I blocked him.
  • BigHurtBigHurt Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    Why not let the club die instead of giving it to someone who didn't work for it??
    BigHurt said:
    Why not let the club die instead of giving it to someone who didn't work for it??
    I gave mine away to @retirepujols. He has helped a lot of others build their clubs up instead of donating in his own sometimes. 

That and it made it easier to stay away 
    scribbles @BigHurt off the list
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Wait, the quote button works? I might have to come out of retirement for this. /s

And no club for him. He sent me a nice message, so I blocked him.
    Yes the quote button works. You’ll be back like the rest of us sucjers
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    fahhq2 said:

"Sheeps" 😂😂😂