Referral Reward Rizzo....

bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
Got the cryptic message in the NEWS today.....believe it is still there.  Does this mean that this “Referral Rizzo” will continue to adjust as the game progresses just like keepers and last year’s ATG’s?  I can find 10 friends, family or co workers to take pity on me!!!    LOL
Prev1

Comments

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    That is what it sounds like to me. Now, if I just had any friends.
  • 8ball028ball02 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    I’m not sure it works... to kind of test it out I sent an invite to a second email of mine.  Created the account under that email, got to silver and my main account never got credit for it.  No big deal as I wanted a second account anyway but bummed that it doesn’t seem to work
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I am certain the b1 overall rating was 106 on initial release, making him 380 or 390 max.  That 115 overall is consistent with 420 max.  Seems like a good deal for ruining 10 people's lives...
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    It works.  Clubmate is the one who clued me into the whole thing after he successfully completed the deal -nd got the player.  I believe you get the player;  question is will they grow with you with regular updates in line with the leading edge of prime ratings which is how it reads for me.  
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Man I wish I had 10 devices that could carry this game. I don't want to alienate any friends with this game lol.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @bigvivec I read it the same way you did. All I know is that I need 10 friends asap! lol
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Confirmed!  Clubmate just told me his Rizz went from 400 to 420!
  • 8ball028ball02 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    Awesome, thanks for the confirmation @bigvivec.  Now I just need to figure out 10 friends that, like Tdub71 said, dont mind ruining their lives!!
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    I gotta make nine more friends. 
  • TheBunnyTheBunny Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Moves like this prove that people are losing interest.
    edited August 2019
    @CanadaCubs, usually the chaos and destruction I inflict on others (mostly psychologically) is it's own reward, but it would be nice to get a sweet Rizzo as a bonus.  Unfortunately I don't know 10 people I hate that much right now...

Edit: Except you guys.  You all are just the worst. Lol.
  • Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    It implies it will continue to upgrade but idk if they’ll regularly upgraded him as they promise don’t but clearly they’re implying, like ATG from last year, he’ll  be the highs level prime
  • Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    Wow autocorrect typos on last message.

clearly they’re a saying he’s like an a atg last year which will keep going you w
    Super, too literal....I only mentioned ATGs and keepers because besides the ML, these are the only players to date that receive progressive max rating adjustments.  Referring to the model not the actual. 
    edited August 2019
    @CanadaCubs, spoken like a true addict and degenerate.  I knew I liked you.

That's why I feel so at home in this forum...
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    You can do it @CanadaCubs. I’m up to 60 hours now without being on the app!  Deleted Sunday and stopped shaking this morning. 
    edited August 2019
    That’s the plan. I made a list of reasons to keep playing and reasons to stop. Lets just say one list was way bigger than the other 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    😢
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    That’s a great question. I honestly think it was the one thing I asked for in Field Pass. I got to the point where I couldn’t play games anymore without the 1-tap game. And I wasn’t gonna pay to play the games all the time. The rest of the games became boring, and all the other game modes as well. Walk-off became boring, cvc became boring (and the match win prizes haven’t changed all season long), PXP decreased with the introduction of legends, and Royale rebracketing with the crappiness that is walk-off on Royale day.  I was never affected by the players changing positions, but that played a role as well. 

The only reason I could find to keep playing was the club mates. The people, not the game.  

The list was 8 reasons to quit, and 1 to keep playing. I’m much better off now because I was not enjoying the game really at all. Was only playing because I was addicted. I “had” to cycle walk-off for BXP. I “had” to play division games for gold. There was no desire, and Glu gave me more reasons to stop than to keep playing 
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    Does anyone play h2h matches? There aren’t much in the way of rewards, but I enjoy them. I started playing TSB before there were even clubs and h2h was big then. I’ve been away a few years prior to picking it up late last year. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Hate to see that the game has come to this that someone like @Bigpredfan is walking away. Wake up glu.

• JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Anyone else have success at this? I’ve had 1 referral work though I have had several friends reach silver and I’ve got nothing. I sent in a ticket. Just wondering if anyone else has had trouble? 
    In process.....signed my kids up so far.....  (daddy, why is there a baseball game in my phone!?) LOL
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    3 more referrals and no credit. CS said they would escalate it yesterday. No word today. REALLY disappointing. 
    edited August 2019
    JTTeams said:
    3 more referrals and no credit. CS said they would escalate it yesterday. No word today. REALLY disappointing. 
    Are you doing it correctly?  You have to send the invite then the new user needs to open the link to download the app and install fresh;  they can’t have the game already.  A few of us in my club are doing it without issue.  
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    JTTeams said:
    Are you doing it correctly?  You have to send the invite then the new user needs to open the link to download the app and install fresh;  they can’t have the game already.  A few of us in my club are doing it without issue.  
    I have done exactly like that 5 times already and none of the credits have been applied yet. CS says they are aware there is an issue and they are working on the fix. And that he saw the referrals were now in silver. As soon they fix it I would get the credits. 
    We’ll see what happens 
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    so to be clear is it an addiction if I am the mobile device manager for my company and I made all new hires put the game on their phones and tell them I need it every monday for 4-5 Hours for "device maintenance"?
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

:D 
    Anyone has actually confirmed that this works? 
    I have been waiting for my rewards after 5 successful referrals went to silver almost 2 weeks ago. CS says they are aware there is a problem and they are working on a solution, but they always say that, so I don't trust them.
    It works for me.