PISSED! Did this happen to anyone today....

nexotic1nexotic1 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
Im really frustrated right now and I’m hoping GLU will fix this asap.
I opened up 17 Villains boxes today and it even showed me at 17/20 boxes opened. I then continued to open additional boxes but it all of a sudden reset me to showing only 4/20 boxes!! I figured it was a glitch so i reset my app and phone but it still stayed at 4/20. I continued to open 2 more boxes but the number still stayed at 4/20! 

I put in a ticket to CS letting them know and to even go through my history as I know they do with various other cases people have. I wish i had a screen shot showing the 17 boxes but again, I’m sure GLU can look this up.

Did anything similar happen to anyone? I’m really irritated and haven't played since this occurred. Just hoping they will fix it asap. Thanks.

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    CS can see your transactions. Hopefully, they will clear things up for you asap.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • tbaggztbaggz Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Good luck
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    GLU has a soft spot for 420.......number comes up waaaaaaay too much.......
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Did you pull a prime/legend after box 17?  If so that’s why the pity timer reset.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • nexotic1nexotic1 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    whynot said:
    Did you pull a prime/legend after box 17?  If so that’s why the pity timer reset.
    Yeah this was the case thankfully. I should have read the news section a little more carefully to see that it does reset after pulling a prime before reacting too soon lol