Ozzie and Gagne...who knew?!?!?!

fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
Can Glu EVER do anything w/o f#cking things up???

Comments

• JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Maybe they will be the next Legends for Mon/Tues...or next weekend. But GLU has made too many errors recently. Wrong positions. Wrong dates, titles, players. I mean an editor shouldn’t be too expensive. 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    I think it seems obvious they jumped the gun a little, and we can expect Ozzie Smith and Eric Gagne as Legends this coming week. 

Not gonna lie, if I pull Gagne, he's going back from whence he came faster than you can get through the beginning of Welcome to the Jungle. 
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Ozzie was the SS at Cal Poly when I was there. Hope he is HOF guy tomorrow ! 
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    COWPILEY said:
    Ozzie was the SS at Cal Poly when I was there. Hope he is HOF guy tomorrow ! 
    That would be awesome. But I suspect he will be in a box we will see soon. 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Ozzie is my all time favorite player. Glu be tryin to make me blow all my life savings to level his ass up though.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Hopefully he is in WOH.. ;)
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    JTTeams said:
    Maybe they will be the next Legends for Mon/Tues...or next weekend. But GLU has made too many errors recently. Wrong positions. Wrong dates, titles, players. I mean an editor shouldn’t be too expensive. 
    Whiskey is cheap too......who can be sure where the issue really is.......
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Had.Ozzie in the lineup the last two years running.......going for the trifecta.  
  • marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
    This box seems pretty solid 
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Just beware the 400 gold box Pity Timer only guarantees a player....not a prime. Probably what they intended to do yesterday with the 250 box. 
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    COWPILEY said:
    Just beware the 400 gold box Pity Timer only guarantees a player....not a prime. Probably what they intended to do yesterday with the 250 box. 
    yeah... didn't read that and instantly became pissed when I bought to the pity timer. #MyBad
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    Got Gagne in a CvC box. He becomes my 6th legend on the bench. I have 31k lxp. I guess I’m having great luck pulling them. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    @Base15 that sucks.  Just think of how awesome your team will be if you suddenly acquire 600k more lxp...