8/26/2019 WOH

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Trying my best to be positive but this format just doesnt do alot for me.  Assume I am not the only one.   Dont have the LXP for Sciosica, no where close actually and after months playing only for bxp im worn down on that.  WIll be my lightest monday in sometime.  Good luck to everyone else
    I’m doubling the amount of cycles I did last week to this week 😁
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Anyone else not having live boost work?  I switched my team to the Braves for the early boost, but I'm not getting a live boost.
    Braves vs Rockies is a makeup game. No boost for it
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    4-10 classic was a bigger pain in my sack than any so far...I have 50 gold so any gold boosts will be useless...on to classic now lets see what happens.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Finally got a beast lefty 😬😁😁. 3k ish gold spent today.
    Edit: I was able to get it done with keeper Clark with 1 video and 2 gold retries 80 gold boost @DFBB thanks buddy 👍🏻
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Ignore - answered already
    80g boost on 6.10 only & maybe not needed, but didnt have video replay, so better safe than sorry, cuz I'm not dropping back to 6.1 after reaching the last hurdle. 
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    well FWIW, warm up is like I am playing against a 20k ts team.  the difference in difficulty is crazy. Looks like it will be warm up for me until I get players leveled more....
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Trying my best to be positive but this format just doesnt do alot for me.  Assume I am not the only one.   Dont have the LXP for Sciosica, no where close actually and after months playing only for bxp im worn down on that.  WIll be my lightest monday in sometime.  Good luck to everyone else
    I’m doubling the amount of cycles I did last week to this week 😁
    Sadly I’m inching closer to your territory by the day 
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    edited August 2019
    really want scoscia but not sure i keep wanting to throw gold at verlander restarts. live boost goes on at 10pm tonight (boo west coast games) but have an auction fantasy football draft to deal with tonight... priorities, priorities...
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    edited August 2019
    First cycle was real easy, now I keep losing after getting the tying run on 3rd with no outs....painful but haven’t used gold so them the breaks
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    So I I have decided to take a shot at warm-up. I am cycling that with ease now.  I know it’s not classic or HOF but it definitely is making me feel better if I just think I am not losing 🤦‍♂️
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Gave it a try with my second team...
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Damn, nice second team! 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I've failed all day with my best lefty on 6.10... my best righty? Yeah, Soler won 11-9 first try with a vid boost 🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    At d6, Mike is already my #1 vs rightys. I'm going to like Mike. :)
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    well FWIW, warm up is like I am playing against a 20k ts team.  the difference in difficulty is crazy. Looks like it will be warm up for me until I get players leveled more....
    I got through classic but decided I'm just not in the mood to grind it out. I got through 4.10 without much of an issue but I lost a few in 4.9 and 5.9-10. Just am tearing through warmup now. Taking an efficiency approach. I'm just not in the mood for bullsh1t, and that comes out far stronger after one classic cycle. 
    Mike is awesome. Dumped Baker legend, speed too high. Sax hit the bricks. McGriff double blowout, no thanks. I'm leveling Scioscia. 4 killer closers 
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    @bayoubengal Is Cards/Brewers also a makeup game?  Because I'm not getting a live game boost for that either.
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    DFBB said:
    At d6, Mike is already my #1 vs rightys. I'm going to like Mike. :)
    Blah blah blah blah 
  • effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    @bayoubengal Is Cards/Brewers also a makeup game?  Because I'm not getting a live game boost for that either.
    It must be. I did the same thing. Switched to reds and it’s working now. 
    I've been told that the Cards/Brewers game started ahead of schedule. It should kick in very soon.
  • effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Me before live boost...me after live boost... 

• marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
    Anyone have a WOH pitcher chart, just need what arm they throw with. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    @marcoslo check out the original post and first comment on this thread 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Took 11x cycles, but got it done!

• marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
    @retirepujols I’m looking for all Star anyone have that?
  • duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Took 11x cycles, but got it done!

h o w..... i only managed to get 3, and might not get a 4th cycle today. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Hes not human.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    First legit attempt at HoF, some gold boosts and 1 vid restart against Scherzer. No gold restarts. 

• Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    edited August 2019
    First legit attempt at HoF, some gold boosts and 1 vid restart against Scherzer. No gold restarts. 

Nice work @dustyhunks.  I had a similar result in my first and only HoF attempt back when the reward was prime McNeil.  I’m happy to see McMahon can get it done, since he might be my best L closing bat now that I’m in diamond.  For most of the month I’ve been using PotM Alvarez with a decent amount of success, but that success might dwindle when he’s no longer a 420 max.  If you don’t mind divulging your secrets, what do you have McMahon’s skills at?