Sorry I only post when I have problems.

goodbadnocreditgoodbadnocredit Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
I am getting stuck at 7% It says try again. below it says network error. 

Answers

• HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    It’s a network error?
  • goodbadnocreditgoodbadnocredit Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    So should none of my other devices work?
    I am on the computer just fine on my network. I turn off wi fi on my I phone and it works on my at&t. Thanks for the info
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Hard close or restart your phone 
    I did that first thing. It is somehow working now. Yesterday during cvc I put up a almost a million and it glitched. Panned field back and forth. Gave my club the points but not me. I guess its just something I have to put up with if I enjoy the game. Thanks for your help!
    Lmao Nice 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    This is normal operation. This is game is the equivalent of dating a super hot chick/dude, but with a laundry list of mental problems. It’s best to just ignore those
    Ehhh...it's more like the chick who was, in your eyes, hot, and you were totally into her, but then you saw her dressed down and noticed she doesn't mind leaving the door open while she's taking a sh1t, and you realize you'll never get to see her as the same kind of hot again. 
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Cooz19 said:
    This is normal operation. This is game is the equivalent of dating a super hot chick/dude, but with a laundry list of mental problems. It’s best to just ignore those
    Ehhh...it's more like the chick who was, in your eyes, hot, and you were totally into her, but then you saw her dressed down and noticed she doesn't mind leaving the door open while she's taking a sh1t, and you realize you'll never get to see her as the same kind of hot again. 
    Holy Crap that's what you look like with no make up on?????
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.