Oops...we need to restart

ScaryTerryScaryTerry Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
Hi all, happy WOH day. I was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this lovely screen after completing level 5 and 6 on HOF today. It only seems the happen on first completion, but boy does it grind my gears... Back to you Tom

Comments

• Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Hi all, happy WOH day. I was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this lovely screen after completing level 5 and 6 on HOF today. It only seems the happen on first completion, but boy does it grind my gears... Back to you Tom
    It's more typical bullsh1t, I wouldn't consider it anything out of the ordinary. The only time you don't have videos available is when you haven't used your restart and you lose on 4 or 5.10. I'm sure that's a coincidence, just like the game needing to restart after you win a round. 
  • lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Just had it happen at the latter end of level 5. No issues all day in classic but tried HOF and got it. Of course my WIFI or storage space on my new device is the culprit 
  • Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    Happen to me in round 6 of WOH... Super frustrating. I submitted a ticket. We'll see what they say. 
  • DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    I don't even bother submitting tickets for that anymore. It's more odd for it not to happen than to have it happen. 
    For me, it's ALWAYS at the end of 4 or 5 on classic. Quite a few times it's happened just after completing 5 10.  
    What really sucks is when u spend gold for a boost. Then u submit a ticket and tell you they can't refund the gold. 
    Makes me feel all warm and happy....
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Cooz19 said:
    The only time you don't have videos available is when you haven't used your restart and you lose on 4 or 5.10. I'm sure that's a coincidence, just like the game needing to restart after you win a round. 
    I had this happen 3 times on 6.10 yesterday. I never use video restarts unless its 4.10/5.10/6.10. It really pisses you off to strategically save it for such a moment, then doesn't load. I had to close/restart app all 3 times to get videos to work again but losing 3 free retry on Verlander sucked.
  • DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Cooz19 said:
    It's more typical bullsh1t, I wouldn't consider it anything out of the ordinary. The only time you don't have videos available is when you haven't used your restart and you lose on 4 or 5.10. I'm sure that's a coincidence, just like the game needing to restart after you win a round. 

Something that's worked for me with getting videos to play is to back out to the main screen, go to the store or something, and then play the next round.  That usually works. 
    With the reset videos, as long as I don't have enough gold, I'll hit the gold, and when it says not enough I'll go to the offer screen and back out. Usually the video works then. 

Hope that helps. 
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    It was worse before but a practice I’ve employed the entire season is I’d hard reset the app before I got to something I needed the restart for.  I found that if the app soft reset at any point you could load one video but no more would work.