Dave480Dave480 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts

Comments

• Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    What’s your question?
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited August 2019
    -burp-
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Notice the filled LF position with 1B in parentheses.
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    They tried but couldn’t get this one by me. I noticed the HoF reward Escobar is listed as a 3B, so I checked my AmbiEscobar and ...

• AgulierspeedAgulierspeed Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I had the same thing happen to me and reached out CS.  They are saying the switch is permanent.  To me, this is a classic example of a bait and switch.  They put him out there as one of the top SS and then move him to 3B where there are a ton of good options.  

This is another reason why none of us should spend any money on this game
  • Dmoe2600Dmoe2600 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Same thing happened with Baez. He went from 2B to SS
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I understand people make mistakes.. but this has become so common one would think they would have corrected from happening again. Like maybe a quality control type dude to double check things 🤷🏻‍♂️. 
    I had the same thing happen to me and reached out CS.  They are saying the switch is permanent.  To me, this is a classic example of a bait and switch.  They put him out there as one of the top SS and then move him to 3B where there are a ton of good options.  

This is another reason why none of us should spend any money on this game
    Bait and switch implies the seller gains an advantage......this is just sloppy work.
    When I first received him he was a 2b......I don’t dare take him out of the lineup as I’ve got two other prime SS among my best players already taking the field and DH slots.  
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    Max muncy prime I got a while back (since traded) was a 1b and he plays 2b now.  Anyone see that change??
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Sorry if this affected your team a lot.  Probably the most annoying thing about this years version is that we just have to accept that its ok for them to do that.   It sounds easy to just keep him there and never move him but lots of people need to swap guys around for cvc or bonus players so its easier said then done for some.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    It's total fraud, and if you spent real money on the guy you would be justified in a challenging the purchases 🤷🏻‍♂️ just my opinion..
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    If Outfielders (OF) can be grouped together... why can’t infielders as well? The examples mentioned above have played several positions this  and so it would be more realistic for GLU to just have OF/INF and C/SP (and RP) and and imo there shouldn’t be players who are only DH. Was this something discussed at the VIP meeting at all @DFBB ??
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    JTTeams said:
    If Outfielders (OF) can be grouped together... why can’t infielders as well? The examples mentioned above have played several positions this  and so it would be more realistic for GLU to just have OF/INF and C/SP (and RP) and and imo there shouldn’t be players who are only DH. Was this something discussed at the VIP meeting at all @DFBB ??
    It actually didn't come up. Traditionally, outfielders have always been grouped together in baseball(like the all star voting, rewards, etc.) whereas infielders are position-specific. To that end, I don't think it makes much sense for GLU to give infielders a utility spot. At least, from their side of things.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.