Cvc camera panning

mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
The past 3 cvc’s I play one rd camera pans back n forth then game crashes. Still puts up my points but I don’t get credit for high rd. It’s as if someone leaves the club during cvc and points are still there. I hard close before playing rds clear cache etc and it still happens. Anyone else experiencing this or know how to combat this? 
Prev1

Comments

• criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    happened a lot to me in the past but been ok for the past couple of months. not sure the cause
  • 8ball028ball02 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    Same as criffy... Ive had issues with it a lot but has seemed to be less lately.  Not sure the cause but I have noticed that it is more apt to happen when wifi or cell data is not as strong.  
  • HeadRushHeadRush Registered Users 33 Posts
    Happens to me occasionally. it's very irritating
  • EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I'm pretty sure this is on Glu's end and not the end-user. Don't hold me to that, though. Unfortunately its just something we have to deal with. Thankfully its only happened to me once or twice. *Knocks on wood*
    ~UNAGI~
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I’ve had several issues in the past with this happening during woh... but never cvc until just recently. @Ebiggz agree I think it’s on their end my WiFi connection is strong. Super annoying. Thanks fellas 
  • Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    Has anyone been having CvC video boosts not consistently loading on android? I always hard reset the game before CvC, watch the hit boost ad first, then when I attempt to watch the multiplier ad the game will say no ads available or the button will be greyed out. Same also for the free retry. Super annoying. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    @Punkers777 I get the exact same issues u are describing with video boosts. I’m on iOS so I don’t think is a carrier issue it’s on their end. 
  • EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    Has anyone been having CvC video boosts not consistently loading on android? I always hard reset the game before CvC, watch the hit boost ad first, then when I attempt to watch the multiplier ad the game will say no ads available or the button will be greyed out. Same also for the free retry. Super annoying. 
    Yeah it happens more than it should. Can watch a video for anything, but once I try to watch one for CVC boost, or replay, it suddenly can't find an ad. 
    ~UNAGI~
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Glu is too busy developing stickers to address this glaringly obvious bug. 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    @Punkers777 Yeah I've been getting that too.  Been having to split up my videos unfortunately.
    Just no.  
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

Man, each time time I try to use a video during cvc is always an adventure. Ugh!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • scottsmith744scottsmith744 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Same thing happens to me.   Twice today

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Well, it just happened to me. *sigh*
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    Let’s see if a video works . It doesn’t . I made a video dialogue of how mad I am about this. 10 million round which hit my big milestone for field pass, camera panning, negated . Had to buy  gold to finish it off. Glu let me post a video , how ghetto are your forums
    @DFBB your a big dog now . Seems it’s if you extend a big round, from now on I won’t extend my big round. MAn, I wish I could post a video. If someone wants to see my video I am angry , and drunk
    Also google chat let’s you post a video , glu get out of the 19th century
    I can’t belive this is a thing, until it happens to me. I feel like a rape victim, I was video raped . Also this is sataire, not downplaying real situations before getting crucified 
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    I'm eager to hear his sober take later...
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    @MoenPDC even while drunk, you must upload your video to YouTube and then post the link here. That's the only way I've found to share vids on this ghetto forum 😂
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Oh I can do that
    For your enjoyment

https://youtu.be/zPrVYbhP918
    Damn that was quick. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    There might be some shade on this 💩, indeed. 
    Sir, I’ve been in a 28 team franchise baseball league for 12 years, we google chat, it’s a thing. I drink, it’s a thing. I found this game 4 weeks ago, I’m obsessed. Hello forums to your resident drunk
    Looks like I'm no longer needed. *Walks out of room*
    edited August 2019
    Oh, no. I'm not done with you @CanadaCubs.. I'm one day sober, but I'll still be telepathically sending you stickers. 
    It was a big one. Went out to the bar with my wife and had an 80 dollar bar bill, I wanted more....she told me I could buy two beers....I bought the biggest ones there 
    I also had my cvc milestone in the bag but I was drinking at the bar and missed a round, which added on top of my frustration , but that one was my fault, and the big titty bartenders fault, no glus
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Put up 2 mil last weekend. Send a question to why this happens and CS gave me this. 

The hangover is real