My Legend: Lost but not Forgotten

navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
It’s probably been 2-3 months since I have touched(used) My Legend in the game. I am in Diamond and he is my switching hitting OPS catcher sitting at Gold 10. I don’t have any legends and was thinking of trying to get him to Plat 10 over the next month. I would like to eventually get him to Diamond 10 by the release of TSB 20. Anyone think that is feasible? I’m not committed to doing it, just thinking about it for now.

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    A guy in my club capped him at d10 and another friend took him to d8 awhile back. It's definitely a project and keep in mind that they're 10x of '18's cost rather than '19. For example, 10x of '19's cost from d1 to d10 would be about 2.6 mill bxp. As is, it's currently 4.6mill bxp from d1 to d10. The same discrepancy also applies at platinum.

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    if you have that "extra" bxp laying around I would love to work something out between you me and glu for them to transfer it over.....
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    3.335 million bxp........................................
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    I was still using him at g10 in spots like 3.6 and 4.7 in Classic WoH, 5.4 on Monday and 5.6 on Weds as well.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I’ve never really looked at it, but does FP apply to keepers/ML?
    I never looked at that either. I’ll have to check it out Monday. I don’t do the weekend FP.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Applies to keepers, not sure about ML
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I’ve never really looked at it, but does FP apply to keepers/ML?
    Everything and everyone! lol
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    It’s going to be a process, but I think I’m going to go for it. If they maybe give him a second skill, it’ll just make it that much sweeter.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I'm not sure why my legend is such an underwhelming part of the game, I would think it would be a huge part of the game. Personally, I would like to see my legend be slightly better than the best players of the game. For example, once 450 legends were released my legend should have been bumped to 455 or 460 Max, and they should have double skills as well. For the expense of leveling my legend, and the fact that everyone has access to their own personal legend, they should really do more with it. As is, I can't even see my legends stats 🤷🏻‍♂️ he's the only guy in the game whose stats are a complete mystery to me.

Edit: actually, my legend should not receive timed bumps like the rest of the game does. Instead, my legend should receive incremental bumps for different milestones reached. My legend hit 5000 home runs? Milestone bump. 10k rbi's? Milestone bump. Etc. That would at least give it a little bit of a storyline and something to work for, trying to get your legend to be the greatest of all time.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Home>Achievements>Batters
    There ya go @retirepujols...now you can see his stats!
    fahhq2 said:
    Home>Achievements>Batters
    There ya go @retirepujols...now you can see his stats!
    @fahhq2!
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

I'm having troubles with my comments now 😭 thanks a lot @DFBB 😂
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    🤙🏼