Torii Hunter

marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts

I pulled Torii Hunter from the video achievement today! Can’t believe it lol. Right away I went to replace my Christian Yelich, but I only have 5,500 legend xp and buying boxes, would it be worth it to wait for a better legend?

Comments

• marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
    The buying boxes part is relevant in case I get another one 
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Hunter is a massive upgrade. 70 points better in max overall plus potential for double boosted WOH skills. In Silver, that seems like resounding 'YES'
  • OGTAPKING_19OGTAPKING_19 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Legends are hard to get and he a good one I wait to get more lxp then level him as time goes on more lxp will become more available. If you can grab the field pass grab it there’s lxp in there also 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Stop trolling, @marcoslo. You know the answer to this. And if not, please give me your Torii Hunter. You don't deserve him at this time. 
    Hahaha you guys are funny
    Yeah I always ask, burn I upgraded him and I’ll put him in once he matches Yelixh
    So basically following what you guys said, just showing off a little😉 hopefully I do get another legend
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    With the discount its like 15k lxp to cap him if you have FP. Not sure what the issue is here. Cap him
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    Sorry didnt see you only  had 5500. There a special for 4.99 for 750g and 3 boxes. Not bad, also trade in some other legends you have on the bench.
    – The Great Houmy
    He’s my first legend😳
    If it was me, just because of the discount. I would buy the lxp. Although you are silver so its not alot to cap even after the discount expires.  Your call.
    – The Great Houmy
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    It might be time to just add to your previous posts asking for input on leveling guys, rather than creating a new one each time 😉 if you did that, we'd probably remember your entire roster by now lol
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • BwianmanBwianman Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I'll sell ya my lxp :) Have Reggie and Carter fully maxed and haven't been able to pull another one since. It's just sitting here
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Yeah yeah yeah... Still waiting on ANY legend here. 

The joy of diamond life, I've probably traded in at-least 6 or 7 legends this year already. No use to diamond guys unless you can cycle cap them. All the rest are 2200 lxp after events.
    – The Great Houmy
    Damn dude all I need it a few thousand of that lxp hahah
    I’ll just make one more called “help marcosl” hahaha Torii is great for him to silver 3 163 so far
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Murphy or Hunter??? I’m expecting LXP from the VIP gift this week and if it’s enuf, this isn’t a problem..

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Murp no brainer.  
    Murphy w/ stacked skills>>>>