Going Gold

zsmiller23zsmiller23 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
edited August 2019 in General TSB Discussion
Do I have enough resources to make the push to gold? I know I don’t have enough gold, but that’s easy to come by. But do I have enough xp and evo tokens to make the push and be competitive right away?

Comments

• dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    25.1K bxp per player, 125k for keeper and 251k for created legend.
    71.5k pxp for primes, no idea for legends. Maybe the same? You definitely need more cash as well.

If you're gonna do it, do it right and cap at the very least 4-6 bats when you do go. The added bxp from cycling WoH classic will help cap the rest.
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Same for legends...57,200 S10 to G10 with your 20% discount. Looks like you can do 2 primes and 2 legends (nice !), and one keeper. 
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    You have plenty of EVO 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Yeah, what @dustyhunks said 👍🏼
  • zsmiller23zsmiller23 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    71.5k pxp for primes, no idea for legends. Maybe the same? You definitely need more cash as well.

If you're gonna do it, do it right and cap at the very least 4-6 bats when you do go. The added bxp from cycling WoH classic will help cap the rest.
    How much will going gold help with HoF WOH?
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts

How much will going gold help with HoF WOH?
    It's not just simply going gold. It's capping your team in gold. With your primes/legends/and keeper(s) capped I don't think it will be much of a problem at current difficulty.
  • zsmiller23zsmiller23 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Does this amount of xp help? @dustyhunks
    i just don’t know if it’s worth going gold tonight prior to WOH tomorrow