Long weekend

jasonpenz7jasonpenz7 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
edited August 2019 in General TSB Discussion
wife: Since you get Labor Day off this weekend, we should go do something together  🥰
me:  well honey I would love to, but I have 14 hours worth of 30 second videos to watch😢
wife:
me: grabs beer and phone and heads for garage.
wife: 🙅🏻‍♀️

Comments

• effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Took today off to make it a 4 day weekend. Wife wanted to sleep in and do shit around the house so I took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese... wife thinks I’m awesome, kids think I’m awesome... Chuck E. Cheese WiFi is better than mine and for some reason I get 5 second videos there. So many tickets...so much gold. I’m either father of the year or a giant shitbag. Maybe both. 
  • EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    Took today off to make it a 4 day weekend. Wife wanted to sleep in and do shit around the house so I took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese... wife thinks I’m awesome, kids think I’m awesome... Chuck E. Cheese WiFi is better than mine and for some reason I get 5 second videos there. So many tickets...so much gold. I’m either father of the year or a giant shitbag. Maybe both. 
    This is awesome! 😂😂😂😂
    ~UNAGI~
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    The saying we all know is “killing 2 birds with 1 stone”.  @effschmoo2 said hold my beer and proceeds to kill 3 birds with 1 stone...impressive!  🍻
  • effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    edited August 2019
    The saying we all know is “killing 2 birds with 1 stone”.  @effschmoo2 said hold my beer and proceeds to kill 3 birds with 1 stone...impressive!  🍻
    Funny you should mention that @More2Most2First, Chuck E. Cheese sells beer too. It was a pretty solid day....I also took my kids out for ice cream one night when the power went out (I have no coverage at my house) to play a cvc round. I’d say I’m not proud of that, but who am I kidding?

edit: what ever happened to the thread of all the “questionable” things we’ve done to tap? I searched but couldn’t find it. It was like a tapaholics anonymous meeting on the forum. 
  • TCFORTWINSTCFORTWINS Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    That's great. I wonder if the chucky cheese by my house has good wifi 🙂
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @effschmoo2

Last week I called my girlfriend while I was on my lunch break and walked her through, how to autoplay my CvC matches for me.  I’ve also been known to arrive a little late to a client’s facility, due to Los Angeles traffic, but I really exited the freeway, found a nice parking lot and tapped away to win some CvC boxes 😂

Those would be my first submissions within a tapaholics anonymous thread, lol.