Todays boxes?

1235Next

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    DFBB said:
    I was pretty hyped when my timer hit 19. Then, Chase Anderson popped out and ruined the party. :(
    I was ECSTATIC to pull Chase Anderson! I was also pleased to pull 3 star Colin Moran earlier, though, so I may be the only one 🤷🏻‍♂️
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts

These are interesting specials, $20 for 4,500 gold worth of boxes 🤔
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    I guess I'm the only guy happy to pull the good bxp guys too, two of which I capped. I went ahead and brought Rizzo to D5 (D6 after this CvC) as I figured with all the gold I have I should be able to get close to capping him this week or definitely by next. I'm in an okay spot for the week and PotM boxes around the corner.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    DFBB said:
    I was pretty hyped when my timer hit 19. Then, Chase Anderson popped out and ruined the party. :(
    I was ECSTATIC to pull Chase Anderson! I was also pleased to pull 3 star Colin Moran earlier, though, so I may be the only one 🤷🏻‍♂️
    That 3-star Colin Moran is gonna get you places though.  You'll see... you'll all see!!!  On another note, I got Yelich from my free box, which was my 3rd box.  0 gold spent this weekend.
    Just no.  
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    Being close to the pity timer made me buy the boxes to get there. It’s a good strategy for them to give away a few like they did. It worked on me and I was kind of aware it was happening. Did pull Rizzo tho. 😁
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Got Rizzo....stoked.      The rest will go now for xp.   Had the first world problem of choosing between Bote and Donaldson;  chose the latter and will level now.  

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Lock and load!