Created legend skills

judgesmails1judgesmails1 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
who does the created legend only have one skill when every other player has 2????

Comments

• EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    Because Glu does Glu things

~UNAGI~
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    In another post it was mentioned that the Created Legend isn’t meant to stay with you the whole way through the game. While it’s cool they have upgraded him this year, I don’t ever see them adding a second skill. I used mine through the early phases of Bronze and Silver, then moved on. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I think they're really missing the mark on my legend, it could be such a cool part of the game.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • judgesmails1judgesmails1 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    I still use him as a very good option in hall if fame walkoff at gold. 
    He’s pretty solid. He’d be a beast with another skill.

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    JTTeams said:
    In another post it was mentioned that the Created Legend isn’t meant to stay with you the whole way through the game. While it’s cool they have upgraded him this year, I don’t ever see them adding a second skill. I used mine through the early phases of Bronze and Silver, then moved on. 

If you're referring to my post, keep in mind that it's simply my opinion. That said, ML was such a bad mofo when the game launch and he's still pretty solid now. His base ratings are ridiculous. If he had two skills, he'd laugh at the keepers. He continues to grow, but the game has moved on and I don't envision he'll ever retain the elite status he had in the first couple of months of the game. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    I left ML in silver. wasn't worth the resources to level him any further IMO

~UNAGI~
  • jasonpenz7jasonpenz7 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    I keep forgetting that he is even on my team honestly 😓
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    DFBB said:
    JTTeams said:

If you're referring to my post, keep in mind that it's simply my opinion. That said, ML was such a bad mofo when the game launch and he's still pretty solid now. His base ratings are ridiculous. If he had two skills, he'd laugh at the keepers. He continues to grow, but the game has moved on and I don't envision he'll ever retain the elite status he had in the first couple of months of the game. 
    I believe it was your post, and I understand the opinion but I believe it’s very logical. Now, if you stay in Gold or Silver you can continue to use him but even leveling him in Gold is too steep IMO. 
  • taylorg0717taylorg0717 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts

Bro you really have 30k gold?!! That is amazing
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I never brought my ML past b10 😕. Add a second skill and I’ll cap him right now 😬