Testing out activation/deactivation of skills today

MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts

Made two different lineups for round 6 of HOF. One with this past weekends double blow out, 420 Yelich with the high hit rating . If they don't deactivate he should be a monster in 6.8, assuming nothing changes. I have a 400 double WOH moroff who I have leveled to 10/10 skill ( yelich is 8/8 ) who I am going to use also in that spot since his skills will always be active no matter what , but its a big enough difference if yelichs skills are/aren't always active where I should be able to see it.

Yelich :  319 hit / 304 power   ( if  skills don't deactivate )           275 hit / 262 power if do deactivate

Moroff : 306 hit / 285 power ( always )

Comments

• MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    I'm also incredibly excited to play with my new toys. On top of getting this weekends yelich and capping him, I capped Scocia from last weeks Mon HOF and he should be a verlander SLAYER
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I'm pumped to use Mike too! GL with your experiment!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    My goal is to be able to cycle HOF without the live boost this week. Managed to cycle Royale without live boost on Wednesday and that was before Scioscia and Yelich. Last week I kept getting to verlander during non boost and getting eaten, SCIOCIA IS COMING FOR YOU VERLANDER
  • EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    Since Verlander had a no-no over the weekend, he'll be impossible to beat today, lol. 
    ~UNAGI~
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    I got Yelich too so I’m interested in this test. I know I’ve seen a lot of people say it seems like the active skills at the onset stay active. 
    If anyone has the HOF scenarios, please post. I know they’ve been posted before, but I never has a player for which that mattered. I looked in a couple of threads but couldn’t find it. 
    Awesome. Thank you. 
    Ok first off they def don’t deactivate , yelich destroyed Flaherty also....
    First time through, verlander is scioscias BITCH
  • duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    MoenPDC said:
    Ok first off they def don’t deactivate , yelich destroyed Flaherty also....
    My yelich is 2-2 on Flaherty, wasn't even the least bit difficult.