Options

Received Permanent Ban for Unknown Reason

DAVIDCROSBYDAVIDCROSBY Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
edited August 2019 in General TSB Discussion
This is my first year playing TSB. Suddenly after 6 months, I got permanently banned. The mod Akhil first told me to keep force quitting the app and the issue would disappear.

I did that for a whole day, couldn’t get a response from “Customer Care”, then find out I’m permanently banned. They won’t give me the reason but I read the entire Terms of Use and I never violated one rule! They said I used a hack tool and my account has been marked as a cheater. I don’t even know what a hack tool is! 

Now they’re ignoring my messages and I’ve wasted money and literally hundreds of hours.

Help?

Comments

• Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Request a refund from google play or iTunes for your money.  Not very optimistic you can get your team back.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Unfortunately it’s a very sad reality for a lot people. This happens without notice or justification and instead of actually taking the time to investigate your issue and resolving it fairly... it’s easier for them to just say ur banned 🤷🏻‍♂️. I would keep trying ur luck at different CS reps. Good luck 🍀 
  • Options
    More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    You can always fly to San Fran and visit their headquarters.  That’s my plan if I ever get banned.  I can say I’m visiting my sis, since she lives in Oakland, that way my friends and family won’t think I’m completely crazy 😂🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    @DAVIDCROSBY, keep at it man. Keep bugging them. A guy i used to be in a club with, it happened to him the other day and they just reversed his jailing. Just be nice to CS, it'll get you further than being a dick to them. 
    ~UNAGI~
  • Options
    DAVIDCROSBYDAVIDCROSBY Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Thanks for the help everyone. They ended up lifting the ban as a one-time courtesy. I’m still not sure what I did, but I sure hope I don’t do it again! Terrible feeling. 
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Thanks for the help everyone. They ended up lifting the ban as a one-time courtesy. I’m still not sure what I did, but I sure hope I don’t do it again! Terrible feeling. 
    I was going to tell you to make things right with Neil Young and tour again with Nash, and Stills but you seemed to have gotten it fixed on your own.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    discostoodiscostoo Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Hopefully you won't be a Long Time Gone!!!