WoH for 9-2-19: rizzzzzuttto

Comments

• COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    I can’t seem to find an updated pitcher chart for all-star. Was this updated since the pitchers changed ? Thanks. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts

Only $70 to get a prime on your 10th box 😉 @CanadaCubs that's only about $93 cad
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    Aren't you given a 37.5% chance for a prime on the 10th box? Those odds are similar, and buying a mountain would probably be more valuebale
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    edited September 2019
    First real try at HOF. Got within 1 run with 1 out with a man on 2nd at 6.10 and flew out on a fastball. Curves next AB. Had my chance. Blew it. Video restart and decided to use 80g boost. Nothing but curves. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Scioscia was a major game changer. 12x cycles and he made quick work of Verlander each time. Love Rizzuto!

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I hate you people you are killing HOF like its childs play. My gold team is having it's lunch money eaten by Verlander. I've NEVER cleared HOF so obviously none of the big guns y'all have. I have a capped prime Devers skills at 8 or 9 and keep getting curve after curve. I think I have had 4 hits and maybe 6 fastballs all day against him. Any tips oh wise ones?
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited September 2019
    KSMETS said:
    I hate you people you are killing HOF like its childs play. My gold team is having it's lunch money eaten by Verlander. I've NEVER cleared HOF so obviously none of the big guns y'all have. I have a capped prime Devers skills at 8 or 9 and keep getting curve after curve. I think I have had 4 hits and maybe 6 fastballs all day against him. Any tips oh wise ones?
    I think you might need at least 420 prime preferably lefty with active skills at 10 each. The 400 primes are fading fast 😕
    Edit: What devers do you have he is a 400 prime?Skills? 
    KSMETS said:
    I think you might need at least 420 prime preferably lefty with active skills at 10 each. The 400 primes are fading fast 😕
    that's my fear... couldn't beat it in the past and can't get a legend of 420 prime out of a box then you are screwed.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    KSMETS said:
    KSMETS said:
    that's my fear... couldn't beat it in the past and can't get a legend of 420 prime out of a box then you are screwed.
    Yeah that’s rough buddy I think you just need a better bat at 6-10. Not saying it can’t be done with devers you either gotta get lucky with rng or be ready to drop gold on retries. I would save up some gold and drop it on a weekend box.
    Woohoo. 

KSMETS said:
    Prime Devers can do it, but ideally, you're able to get his skills to at least 12/12. At this point, however, I'm not so sure I'd want to invest that much pxp into him. 
    That deal popped up again. I may not be strong enough to turn it down again
  • BizertoBizerto Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    I beat HoF each week with 400 Prime Lindor both skills at 9... 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Keeper Ichiro got me the closest. He's a 405 max but his skills are low because of the insane cost. He got me within 2. Devers at 8/8 got me to down 4 at best. 
  • marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
    This Didi card is just awful omg
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    I wish I had more time to play today, but teaching my babygirl how to swim is obviously more important. Reggie Jackson smokes Verlander every time. 3 cycles completed. 
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts

Had the day off so finally was able to cycle cap hof, took 10 cycles started with zero lxp on the day. Had Scioscia starting the day at gold 8, crushed Verlander for the most part (one cycle took like 6 gold restarts). Doubt I'm ever going to have this much time on a Monday to do this again but finally got my righty and lefty woh destroyers. Rizzuto is really nice, dominated after I got him up to g6+
  • Dmoe2600Dmoe2600 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I just can't justify giving these people $100 of my money. To me it's saying that it's ok to charge that much for something digital and that accompanies a "free" app/game. The more that it happens the more the idea enters their head that, "Hell, if they pulled the trigger at $100 that easy, then $150 for a package isn't unreasonable at all." Whoops meant to reply to the discussion on the $100 gold and boxes bundle. Just in case there was confusion about what I was referring to.
  • HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    Still wasn’t able to beat HoF. I just had to give up before I raged too hard. But I did cycle through classic multiple times today so I guess that’s a plus🤷‍♂️  
    Is cycling What y’all do to get your cash up?
    I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole
    I can't speak of the other tiers, but legends absolutely dominate HoF in diamond. Once I got Rizzuto to d8, he was 100% vs 6.9 with just a 40g boost. On the day, Sciosca was 6-0 with the 80g boost(1 out total) and 9-2 with the 40g boost. I had live boost for 11 of the 15 cycles. 
    Still wasn’t able to beat HoF. I just had to give up before I raged too hard. But I did cycle through classic multiple times today so I guess that’s a plus🤷‍♂️  
    Is cycling What y’all do to get your cash up?
    Yes, woh cycles are the best way to get blue cash.
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Lost track of how many times I cycled. Have 472 draft picks to open and only played HOF. Eeked into top30 of VIP event. Won my event bracket by 800 million flying solo. Cycle capped Rizzuto plus multiple more duplicates finishing the day with over 100k lxp + 50k when ViP rewards deliver + VIP gift in a few days. Wow what a day/week & had about a 2 hour window I couldnt play. My heart is still racing from the adrenaline of holding top30.. 
    JCAM80 said:
    Lost track of how many times I cycled. Have 472 draft picks to open and only played HOF. Eeked into top30 of VIP event. Won my event bracket by 800 million flying solo. Cycle capped Rizzuto plus multiple more duplicates finishing the day with over 100k lxp + 50k when ViP rewards deliver + VIP gift in a few days. Wow what a day/week & had about a 2 hour window I couldnt play. My heart is still racing from the adrenaline of holding top30.. 
    Good stuff man! Sounds like a great time!
  • HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    @JCAM80 and I cant even get through it once. Man I need to practice my tapping skills :/
    I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole
  • Dmoe2600Dmoe2600 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Well God damn! (Pardon my choice of words, but it does seem appropriate actually, lol.) Truly was wondering if this day would EVER arrive, but alas, on this day September 2nd, in the year of our Lord two thousand and nineteen, I, Dmoe2600 who owneth the team known as The CrudeCrew, do solemnly state in full honesty that today, for a change, it was I who came out as the conqueror and that WOH is the one that lies bloody and beaten. Ok, sorry for the cheesey dramatic sequence, but damnit it's been a long time coming. Oh, and sorry for all the damn commas lol
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Awesome @jcam80, unfortunately I placed 51st in the vip c vs c, lost by 1 million....was in the 30’s all weekend then I got horrible auto plays the last two rounds
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I stayed in the classic lane again. Lxp starting to trend slightly up (have 75k now) but a team of 350s would struggle with HoF though I could at least throw out platoon matchups against most things.  Another couple hundred k lxp and a Thursday win and I might be able to start to remake my roster a little bit though I spent a ton chasing prime Rizzo to come up empty over the weekend (must learn some discipline lol).  On the bright side I’m sitting on nearly 700k blue so I should be able to cap at least one temporary elite bat with upcoming PotMs.
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    KSMETS said:

I don’t think you really need a 420 to cycle HOF. The last couple of weeks i’ve cycled with 400 yelich, skills are woh/vsR and they are both at 10%. Yesterday i even won without live boost and only the free video boost. Bottom line is, with the correct skills leveled up u may get the right pitch sequence.
    As a side note, i tend to do way better without live boost or 80 gold boost. It puzzles me, big time actually.
  • bryzzo1744bryzzo1744 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts

• dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    KSMETS said:
    Nah. It’s the skills. 13/13 for McMahon.