Pity timer onXP boxes

UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
So I went ahead and shelled out 1500 gold but on my 5th box it gave me 1200 LGXP instead guarantee 1.6 or 2k. Anyone experiencing this?

Comments

• dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Yup not working for pxp either, just submitted ticket...
    Annnnd the timer's gone nothing to see here. Straight swap, my gold back for that xp. Seems easy enough, let's see how this goes.
  • superbaldy77superbaldy77 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    So yet another quality control issue. For a company making millions on an application, I can't even describe how ridiculous this has become. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Ditto on that. Got 15 boxes of lxp, nothing over 800. Didnt work as said.  And now they updated FR for 2500 spent. Well another  ticket I guess.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    I see a gift 🎁 coming in our future for compensation 😏
  • DomerHomerDomerHomer Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    edited September 2019
    They issued a true-up FR for anyone who spent 2500 before the updated rewards. Received mine about five minutes ago.

Edit:  I am not opening the boxes yet...hoping they add the pity timer back. In desperate need of that 15000 pxp.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Here is what CS said after I asked what happened to the timer on the mega pxp and lxp boxes. 

• JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Pity timer is off and the count is reset...
    I bought 4 boxes and got 1,500; 6,000; 6,000 and 15,000. 

I spent 19k on the boxes yesterday and never got 15k and only hit 6k on the pity timer. 🤦🏻‍♂️

I sent in a ticket but don’t expect much other than a scripted response. Clearly the timer it’s not as effective on these boxes as maybe opposed to the player boxes. Just my opinion. 
    JTTeams said:
    Pity timer is off and the count is reset...
    I bought 4 boxes and got 1,500; 6,000; 6,000 and 15,000. 

I spent 19k on the boxes yesterday and never got 15k and only hit 6k on the pity timer. 🤦🏻‍♂️

I sent in a ticket but don’t expect much other than a scripted response. Clearly the timer it’s not as effective on these boxes as maybe opposed to the player boxes. Just my opinion. 
    Customer service so far continues to disappoint. Genuinely frustrated by how they waste my time and fail over and over. There is no pity timer today, but there certainly was one yesterday which is the complaint. I’ve hit 15k a bunch today. Didn’t hit it once in 38 pulls yesterday?!?!?  This is like the 3rd correspondence about this issue. I am being clear, they act like it was never on  🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

15, 15, 6, 4500. Whatever, I’ll take it. 

Finally, redemption. Thank you GLU for fixing this!!
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Glad to see that you guys got paid. I was immediately aware that they weren't working as intended and waited....BIG mistake. lol
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    That’s a nice surprise. I wasn’t expecting to get anything once I saw the pity timer was gone. 
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    My God I only came away with 1500 LGXP 😂😂😂