Finally made it!!

ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts

VIP as of yesterday!

Need more Living Legends!
Prev1

Comments

• LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Welcome to the "I spend far too much money on this game" club! Misery loves company, so we welcome you with open arms!
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    I’m like $100 bucks away thinking about doing it before the release Of this week VIP gifts 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    @UltimateWarrior Unless things have changed, you'll have to wait until next month. It took like 2 or 3 weeks for them to add me for gifts when I became VIP. 
    Really then I’ll hold out so I won’t make my wife wife mad for a big spend on a mobile game 😂😂. So do you get your vip in the middle of the month and they still gave you the reward? @JEDDDOGGY
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    No I had to wait until the next month. A gift came out in between me messaging CS and them getting me setup (which again was like 2-3 weeks it took them to do it), but they refused to give me the gift even though I made VIP a week before the gift was even sent out. Maybe this is different now that they have the sign up form for the newsletter in the app, but regardless, I couldn't figure out why it took them 2 or 3 weeks to sign me up for a newsletter. Seems like something that should take 30 seconds.
    It should and they should be able to back log it for that month as like a welcome to VIP. Thanks for the heads up @JEDDDOGGY
  • tacobravestacobraves Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I just got VIP today. Im so happy :)
  • ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    @UltimateWarrior and @JEDDDOGGYI asked CS if I'd be able to get this months gifts and they told me I would.
    edited September 2019
    Don’t tell me that bro 😩 I’ll just drop $100 and deal with my wife later @ZaneJ78
  • jasonpenz7jasonpenz7 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    edited September 2019
    So I gather that there is a set amount that one needs to spend in order to become VIP?  I’m hoping to be VIP someday because I assumed it would attract the ladies 😎
    You gotta have a cool nickname and send them gifts to get the ladies bro! The VIP symbol is like putting on the bat signal that you got it pimpin! @jasonpenz7
    ZaneJ78 said:

VIP as of yesterday

Congratulations buddy

You gotta have a cool nickname and send them gifts to get the ladies bro! The VIP symbol is like putting on the bat signal that you got it pimpin! @jasonpenz7
    I’m using “Hammer” as my nickname lol. I’ll try the gifts thing if you think that would help 😂
  • EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I became vip at the end of July and I got the August rewards. 
    ~UNAGI~
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    I know everyone gets upset about VIP questions, but please tell me again how many stickers I have to send @retirepujols to get my VIP. 
  • 8ball028ball02 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    Base15 said:
    I know everyone gets upset about VIP questions, but please tell me again how many stickers I have to send @retirepujols to get my VIP. 

I think it’s 8,180.... or maybe 8,210.  Just send an even 9k just to be safe!
    Base15 said:
    You need to average 1 sticker every 6.8 seconds for 24 continuous hours. 
    ~UNAGI~
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    It just depends on whether or not I'm in a good mood. Some days, one mustache sticker is good enough. Other days, I expect to see every single sticker that's been released to date. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Pujols I’m out of stickers-I’ve sent them all to you already. Can you for the next video achievement or should I buy more
    Don’t tell me that bro 😩 I’ll just drop $100 and deal with my wife later @ZaneJ78
    Exactly what I did man..
    If my wife knew, I wouldn't have a wife.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Yup!
    Yup here too! 
    ~UNAGI~
    I wish I could drink a beer with you guys 😂
  • effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    I’m having one right now pujols. Cheers!
    🍻
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I’m almost to level 9 but was curious how much it cost to get past that level 
    Exactly what I did man..
    2003cobra said:
    I’m almost to level 9 but was curious how much it cost to get past that level 
    8,180 all star tickets for level 10, and 12,650 for level 11 😉
    2003cobra said:
    Pujols I’m out of stickers-I’ve sent them all to you already. Can you for the next video achievement or should I buy more
    Have you seen today's video achievement? 😉