Honor system

EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
It failed me this time. Too many ignorant fucks on this game. Worked out a deal, I pay 3 gifts for 30k gloves. Had success in the past so I didn't think twice. Now I will. In the past I've done it both ways, pay one gift, drop items, I pay the rest. Also, donate half, I pay gift, donate remaining and I sent remaining gifts. Never had an issue until tonight. I gave gift and 30 seconds later the douche blocks me. I'm always good on my word, some people would rather steal a dollar. A dollar obviously won't break me, but its the principal. It amazes me the lengths people would go to for a dollar, lol.

Lesson learned.

With that said, the assholes name is Du3bsplayz and he's in club ALLSTARSSS. His alt account is zapelolrt. 

Sorry for the rant and profanity, but I'm a little pissed.
~UNAGI~

Comments

• dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    @Ebiggz I got 50k gloves for you for nothing Thursday morning. Just remind me cause I will forget...
  • EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    @Ebiggz I got 50k gloves for you for nothing Thursday morning. Just remind me cause I will forget...
    Mannnnn, that would be awesome! Better believe I'll hit you up! Much, much, appreciated. 🍺🍺
    ~UNAGI~
  • lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Man that's dirty. If I have time to play a bunch of bonus games I will help out also(wont be anything close to 50k but whatever is yours.) I'd only trust people on this forum and never on global. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Global is a literal cesspool 
  • effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Good look @dustyhunks. @ebiggz, Ive got 30k gloves right now, probably have 40 or 50k by the end of today, and I just need balls to level mine up to diamond. So all gloves are good for is the cash. Hit me up in the game and the gloves are yours if you want em after the event. 
    lpoheron said:
    Man that's dirty. If I have time to play a bunch of bonus games I will help out also(wont be anything close to 50k but whatever is yours.) I'd only trust people on this forum and never on global. 
    I'd appreciate it man. Just trying to get my club from G7 to P1 for the pxp before I go Diamond.

From now on, I'll just come here. Not getting burned again. 
    ~UNAGI~
    Good look @dustyhunks. @ebiggz, Ive got 30k gloves right now, probably have 40 or 50k by the end of today, and I just need balls to level mine up to diamond. So all gloves are good for is the cash. Hit me up in the game and the gloves are yours if you want em after the event. 
    Man, Y'all frickin rock! I'll be passed out before the event is over. Live on the east coast and gotta be up by 5. Lol. I'll hit you up in the morning? What's your in game tag? Mine is the same as here. 
    ~UNAGI~
    edited September 2019
    Ebiggz said:
    Man, Y'all frickin rock! I'll be passed out before the event is over. Live on the east coast and gotta be up by 5. Lol. I'll hit you up in the morning? What's your in game tag? Mine is the same as here. 
    Same as on here. I’ll be up at 5 west coast time.  I’ll hit you up and drop them before the event starts tomorrow.

edit: this might post twice. My first one is waiting on “approval”. I just changed “Roy.ale” to “the event” and it went through. Weird. 
    @effschmoo2 sounds good, man!
    ~UNAGI~
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    @effschmoo2 how many balls you need?
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    This thread is beautiful.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Base15 said:
    @effschmoo2 how many balls you need?
    Lots. Around 70k or so. I’ll get a bunch of those leveling up the woh prize tomorrow. 
    @effschmoo2 , I only have 7700 balls, but I'll be more than happy to drop them to you. I mean, its literally the least I could do!
    ~UNAGI~
    I have 12k you can have 
    Ebiggz said:
    @effschmoo2 , I only have 7700 balls, but I'll be more than happy to drop them to you. I mean, its literally the least I could do!
    I’ll never turn down free balls......that didn’t come out right....Seriously though. I’d appreciate it if you don’t need them. My club is public. I leave it open for people to hit top tiers and only kick cvc snipers. 
    edited September 2019
    Ebiggz said:
    I’ll never turn down free balls......that didn’t come out right....Seriously though. I’d appreciate it if you don’t need them. My club is public. I leave it open for people to hit top tiers and only kick cvc snipers. 
    @effschmoo2 Nice! I'll drop off the balls now. I'm not competing today. I'll make my club public before I go to bed to make it easier. Just drop in whenever! Club name is OPACY
    ~UNAGI~
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I’ve got 143k if you need some. Pm me if you want to. I’ll help a brother out
    edited September 2019
    Just realized I could find club using team name. 🤦‍♂️
  • taylorg0717taylorg0717 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    How do you carry your gloves over to the next club? When I left my last club all the gloves I had saved up were gone when I got to my new club and went to donate
  • Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    How do you carry your gloves over to the next club? When I left my last club all the gloves I had saved up were gone when I got to my new club and went to donate
    You lose loyalty points if you haven’t used them, but you should keep all of the helmets, balls, and gloves you haven’t donated yet.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Don’t donate more than 50 boxes worth otherwise you need to decide whether to lose the unclaimed loyalty or stay in the club for the 24h reset to 50 new boxes.  
  • tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I was burned too. But some ppl are good for their word. I did 30k balls and 30k gloves for 4 gifts. Did half. They sent 2 and will do the other 2 tomorrow so I can get the 50 boxes. But it's sad when ppl will cheat you in a game.