Options

Ive been Jailed by a flawed system

ShartskisShartskis Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
Since when has playing the game as intended become cheating? Ive never even thought about attmepting to cheat the game let alone would have the know how to even try(im a business major not a computer wizard). so at this point my only sound logic is that Glu doesnt give a **** and will ban anyone that wont spend money on the game.

Comments

• Options
    EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    Unfortunately it happened to me last yr. Swore I'd never download the game again, yet here I am. Lol. 

I was a compete ass to CS so I knew there was no way I'd get it reversed. Maybe if you pester CS about it, you may find someone who cares enough to actually look into it or escalate it. It's a long shot, but I have seen where a few people had their jailing overturned. Just be nice to CS and don't be an ass, and it may work out for you. 
    ~UNAGI~
  • Options
    ShartskisShartskis Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Ive been at them about it for a month now and i think ive been jailed pretty much since i downloaded the game, its just took me a while to realize why i couldnt particpate in cvcs and other things(thought i was just doing things wrong) I was nice for a while but ive ruined that. They just keep giving me the same copy paste “youve been flagged for suspicious activity” and “our system is totally 100% perfect and never wrong” and “once the system chose you so theres nothing we can do” messages that really got me angry.
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    You can always convert to Islam and get your GED so it’s not time wasted....

......take it as an omen and walk away.  I would but I’ve already had to leave one of my kids as a marker.  
  • Options
    DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Definitely treat the customer service reps with dignity. I used to be one for a cellular service company.  Those who started off being dicks pretty much ensured themselves of getting the bare minimum outta me while I was sickly sweet to them. Lol

Just remember, it's just their job. They don't own the company. 

That being said, there does seem to be a real problem about people's accounts being jailed. I don't know how deep service can look, but you would think whatever red flags popped up would be readily visible.

If you truly haven't done anything "illegal" just keep writing them.  Perseverance should get the right kind of attention. 

Good luck man. 
  • Options
    DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    BTW, I understand where you're coming from. The next to last update locked me out for 3 weeks. I often got contradictory responses. However, the issue was fixed. Keep writing them and not just in-game tickets. 
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    You have to kiss bootty to the reps to get them to do anything. Ppl deserve dignity but it’s a little different w glu. Regardless lots get jailed so ur not alone and they’ve likely heard it and reinstated similar cases