Evo Hunting Question

BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
I am about to jump up to platinum today; I am pretty set except I have 60 Evo or so. I've heard enough to know that club hunting in global for Evo is the best way to get Evo, but what kind of deals should I be looking for? Like, is 6k for 10 a good deal, or will I be better off waiting for better deals? What constitutes a deal that most of you guys would buy into?

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    "The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club".  LOL
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Jk,  best way to value your donations is usually 500 gloves per 5 evo obtained.  Varies on situations of course, sometimes your stuck with moochers from Global and have no choice but to drop more.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    9k for 15 followed by 5k for 15

hmmm
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Not all 6K should come from you, you and five or more people should combine for that 6 k to get 10 Evo. The more, the merrier. In this scenario, it would be ideal to have 20 members drop 300 a piece.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    edited June 2019
    Also, I try to drop enough items to at least buy a loyalty box while I'm in a donation club if the required donation is close enough to the cost.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Also, I try to drop enough items to at least buy a loyalty box while I'm in a donation club if the required donation is close enough to the cost.
    That’s a great point. I do the same to get the box and like many others have said but don’t do it all by yourself
  • midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    @2003cobra @retirepujols
    Do you know how many approximate gloves does it take to get a box?  I know it differs from which club level they are in, but do you have approximates?
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Dont waste all ur gloves to get enough loyalty for a box - top it up with helmets (or balls) and save ur gloves for the next club
    @2003cobra @retirepujols
    Do you know how many approximate gloves does it take to get a box?  I know it differs from which club level they are in, but do you have approximates?
    Benny has given the best strategy in my book. I donate enough gloves to do my part and use gloves and  helmets if needed. I’ve been lucky on plenty of occasions that as soon as I’ve joined a club the club levels up and I get free evo. Just to clarify that’s a matter of timing and not being a moocher.also  It’s usually best to wait until the club is full but if you have s good group then it can go quick. You can look at the loyalty rankings to see who hasn’t donated and call them out. Sometimes that helps. 
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    Does anyone know how much it costs to get players to platinum 10 and diamond 10? I have the charts from last year but I've heard that they changed the costs for this year. Was too lazy to make a different thread.
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    I believe this is good for 19
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Have a Prime one @benny100
    edited June 2019
    @midgetmullet I just do what @benny100 said, but each glove is worth 4 loyalty points. So whatever the box costs/4. For my platinum club, it's 2,000 gloves for the daily deal box
    I am about to jump up to platinum today; I am pretty set except I have 60 Evo or so. I've heard enough to know that club hunting in global for Evo is the best way to get Evo, but what kind of deals should I be looking for? Like, is 6k for 10 a good deal, or will I be better off waiting for better deals? What constitutes a deal that most of you guys would buy into?
    How did u do today-i saw you jumping around while I was hunting. It was a slow morning but I gained 150. As soon as the event is over is usually a great time-for the first hour but I was asleep way before that last night. West coast has a huge advantage as far as evo hunting goes.  
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I tried Evo hunting a couple of weeks ago. I absolutely hated it. It gave me a headache jumping around looking where I could donate. I know I’m not doing it right, but oh well. I jumped to Diamond and am moving towards the 650 Evo for cycling 6. Much less of a headache for me.
    @2003cobra I nabbed ~230 today, was cool running into you and @BlackFang4. I tried inviting you guys to some clubs to donate, but everything moves too quickly lol. 
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    How did u do today-i saw you jumping around while I was hunting. It was a slow morning but I gained 150. As soon as the event is over is usually a great time-for the first hour but I was asleep way before that last night. West coast has a huge advantage as far as evo hunting goes.  
    It's turned out great for me. In an hour and a half I got 380 Evo or so, and I have to be pretty happy with where I am assuming Monday woh is still the same. Was great running into you and @retirepujols too!
    U guys did really well. Maybe we’ll run into each other again on Tuesday 
  • taylorg0717taylorg0717 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    How do you carry your gloves over to the next club? When I left my last club all the gloves I had saved up were gone when I got to my new club and went to donate
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    I think what u actually lose when leaving a club are the loyalty points u get when trading gloves, helmets or balls. The actual gloves/helmets/balls stay with you wherever you go.
  • taylorg0717taylorg0717 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Yea I understand the loyalty staying but I actually had a couple thousand gloves that went missing after leaving my club
    Yea I understand the loyalty staying but I actually had a couple thousand gloves that went missing after leaving my club
    Are you donating all of your gloves at once, or using the slider to choose how many gloves you're donating?