Royale woh

MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
Is it the same pitchers , and does anyone have what it is for level 5, I think the first four are same as classic ?
Prev1

Comments

• benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Last week is below - it may change this week though

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    It is now so easy you can beat it with absolutely zero boosts at all so long as you have 420 max guys for the last 3 pitchers. Too bad there is really no reason to play it since you can't get many club points and the reward player sucks.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Yeah by far my easiest royale day only one 80 gold boost on 5.10
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Wednesday this season has always kinda been like that, less rewarding than Monday I’m assuming to steer people to different events.  I’ll probably go through it a few times for cash but don’t want Bregman (I’ll try for the PotM version instead) and even if I did I can’t cycle cap him anyway because of low pxp.
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    The reward took my excitement away but I am sure some rosters could use a 390/400 prime right handed 3b. For me I need a Verlander killer lefty lol. 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    It is now so easy you can beat it with absolutely zero boosts at all so long as you have 420 max guys for the last 3 pitchers. Too bad there is really no reason to play it since you can't get many club points and the reward player sucks.
    Yeah I'm a little out-classed with only 1 420 prime at D6 and 3 350bxp at D10. Could probably cycle but this is not the Bregman I am looking for.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Yeah I'm a little out-classed with only 1 420 prime at D6 and 3 350bxp at D10. Could probably cycle but this is not the Bregman I am looking for.
    I've been advising my guys not to cycle cap him. It seems like the guys who could cycle freely for him don't need him and the guys who do, they're the ones that will have trouble. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    DFBB said:
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    I've been advising my guys not to cycle cap him. It seems like the guys who could cycle freely for him don't need him and the guys who do, they're the ones that will have trouble. 
    Sums it up well. What does that say about the event? At least have a MVP box or something to make it worth it. Glad we have finally seen a bump and in general the reward today is “better.” But there is lots of improvement for Royale that could be made.

Waiting for the POTM boxes to drop! 🤷🏻‍♂️⏱
  • Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    Has anybody figured out an ideal spot to get him to earn some pxp?  I just spent all of mine getting a couple of prime guys to D9.  I had enough to get Bregman to S1.  Did I already go too far?😀

Side note: if my thread about the prime leveling cost changing ever shows up, ignore it.  It was late last night, and I should have been asleep instead of trying to use brain power.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @Soo_Choo_Train I went b5 when I only cared about pxp. That said, the repull value is so bad on pxp that I don't think it's a game changer either way.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    DFBB said:
    @Soo_Choo_Train I went b5 when I only cared about pxp. That said, the repull value is so bad on pxp that I don't think it's a game changer either way.
    Thanks.  I’ll stop wasting pxp on him then and just take the resources earned through the cycles.  I doubt I’d be able to cycle him much beyond gold, but it does seem a little easier today so far.
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    I'm in full agreement on not spending PXP to cycle cap Bregman (which pains me, as I'm an Astros fan).  The bigger question is whether I should cap the Max 420 Ryu I pulled from today's box.  Is it worthwhile to blow 230K PXP on a guy like him when my POTM Cole has been more than good enough this month, and I plan to chase a new pitcher when POTM boxes drop?  I'm also planning to jump to diamond soon (maybe after the VIP gift drops), so I'm leaning towards just hanging on to my PXP stash until I jump.  Any thoughts would be welcome.
    @mwilson829, I’d hold it, and use it on a batter later, especially if you plan to go to diamond.  I was winning enough with G10 pitchers when I got to diamond, but you might need prime guys to cycle WOH eventually.  It’ll at least be easier with them.  Also, your plan for PotM pitcher sounds good.  You won’t need one, but it’ll be nice having an “ace” in the hole.
  • discostoodiscostoo Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Can somebody PLEASE tell me how to hit the apparently amazing Petit?
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    discostoo said:

—use a good lefty. I have been fine with McMahon and I don’t have his skills that high. 
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Lol. I can’t help you. I have a 420 going against him and am 1-4. Didnt get the ball out of the infield on the 3 loses. 

I must be having a vastly different experience than others in this thread. I’m not finding it to be easy at all. 
  • 4SHIZZOMYRIZZO444SHIZZOMYRIZZO44 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    JTTeams said:
    discostoo said:

—use a good lefty. I have been fine with McMahon and I don’t have his skills that high. 
    I used Brett Gardner (390) w/ Righty skills all at 10 and Tom Murphy (400) with Runner on base and runners in scoring skills all at 9 and they were able to get it done no problem. 
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I beat Petit with a 10/10 D10 350 Votto with one out hitting 2 HR, I used boosts for the last 3 just mainly looking to offset some of the cash I am spending on tourneys today didn’t struggle all that much with Thor using a D6 Thames count me in the waiting for PotM pool especially with a Red in the mix.
  • Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
     I used my second best bat against RHP when facing 5.7 Petit. 
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I used capped rizzuto to get through him easily 2x
  • scottsmith744scottsmith744 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Petit is a pain 
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    I did complete it on third try thru, but had to use the video restart on Petit every time. I’m using 420 Bryan Reynolds with skills at 8/8. That really should be plenty good enough. 
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Made it thru with a 400 max prime Arenado and a free video boost. Cake.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    I made it through easily the first time, now I'm stuck at Scherzer just throwing 9 straight shit pitches every time I get to him.  Guess they want me to use a different batter now.
    Just no.  
  • effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    I made it through easily the first time, now I'm stuck at Scherzer just throwing 9 straight shit pitches every time I get to him.  Guess they want me to use a different batter now.
    2oclock west coast time is when my team switches to whiffle ball bats @FrankTheTank04
    I got in 8 cycles without gold and then after 2 I can’t auto play past 5-3 and can’t beat 5-7 with 420 capped guy with skills at 10/10. I usually just take a break for a couple hours and use then next live boost. That usually brings on the fastball train again. 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    This guy has been a beast since I got him. 1-1 against petit with video boost and 1-2 against thor with 80 gold boost. 
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    What has been interesting for me today is that I went through in about an hour the first time. Took no time to get through the first 4 levels, then a bunch of retries for level 5. Since then, I haven’t come close to beating level 5. Same guys I used before. Same boosts I used before. I lost to Petit about 75% of the time. Lost to Scherzer 90% of the time. And haven’t made it past Bumgarner the 2nd time around. Most of the time, I only see 1 or 2 hitable pitches. If I struggled every time with that, I’d get it. But going through in short order then not sniffing it the 2nd tone is strange to me.
  • duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    sullipa8 said:
    What has been interesting for me today is that I went through in about an hour the first time. Took no time to get through the first 4 levels, then a bunch of retries for level 5. Since then, I haven’t come close to beating level 5. Same guys I used before. Same boosts I used before. I lost to Petit about 75% of the time. Lost to Scherzer 90% of the time. And haven’t made it past Bumgarner the 2nd time around. Most of the time, I only see 1 or 2 hitable pitches. If I struggled every time with that, I’d get it. But going through in short order then not sniffing it the 2nd tone is strange to me.
    i got my first 7 cycles in about 2 hours. ive been stuck on lv5 for 4 hours now
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Been stuck on Bumgardner for the past couple hours. Think I’m done. 
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Lol triple play on 5-1
    FU Glu