Missing Mugshot

8ball028ball02 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
Anyone else have an issue with a mugshot completely disappearing?  Been this way for about a week.  Contacted CS and they just gave me BS about poor WiFi or data which is not the case.  Doesn’t affect play of course just with my ocd it’s annoying as hell...

Comments

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Lol I'm having the same issue with mine and got the same response.  So the wifi is bad everywhere I go?!  Definitely isn't a wifi issue, it's on their end.  He's great for being my 2nd best righty in WoH, it's just too bad he doesn't have a face these days.
    Just no.  
  • 8ball028ball02 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    Lol I'm having the same issue with mine and got the same response.  So the wifi is bad everywhere I go?!  Definitely isn't a wifi issue, it's on their end.  He's great for being my 2nd best righty in WoH, it's just too bad he doesn't have a face these days.
    Glad to know Im not the only one.  If I wasnt currently trying to cap my #1 righty I thought about giving him a bump to see if that would "refresh" the image....  Weird thing is that the snapshot on the scoreboards during game play shows the mugshot but player profile in game and out is MIA.
    @8ball02 I noticed that too when I messed around with a few prime games this weekend.  I just really love it when they tell me it's my fault when clearly it isn't.
    Just no.  
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Same guy-coincidence? I think not   
  • effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    My WiFi must be effed up too. Looks like it’s a nation wide problem. 
    Lol it's all of our faults and no fault goes to glu.  Why?  Because they never do anything wrong.
    Just no.  
  • effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    I like it. Maybe they’ll do a witness protection version of pollock and I’ll save myself some gold on that box. 
  • chris320320chris320320 Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    I’m glad I’m not the only one who has lost his picture.