PotM

2Next

Comments

• dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
     Will PoTM be used as bonus players on weekend outside of CvC bonus?
    Thanks @tocopan18.  They really ruined Bregman with those skills
    Was very glad to pull Aquino instead.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I got Clevinger 4 times on 12 boxes. Good thing I also got Bregman, Alvarez, Chapman, and Flaherty too. Pretty dang good luck getting 8 player pulls from 12 of them.

Maybe I'll get Aquino and Vazquez from VIP gift tonight to complete the set LOL.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    JTTeams said:
    Interesting that they drop to 380 after 9/30. I assumer we will be at 360 then for bop guys through the month and not see another bump until October. 
    That is October.  
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Going to wait until tomorrow for fan rewards. Was hoping they would drop yesterday. 
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    3 pulls... Aquino and Vazquez and some pxp.
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    I bought a few and pulled Clevinger and Bregman, but I really want Alvarez.  But I'm just going to wait for tomorrow to chase him so I can at least use my spending toward fan rewards.
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Opened 8 boxes, got both SP, and Alvarez and Bregman, still will chase Aquino but while Bregman skills hurt me a little lol at least it’s a set bonus today with yesterday’s Bregman so he’s scoring me a fuckton of points.
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    CanadaCubs said:
    Back to back to back...The odds of that are incredibly insane. Had to stop myself from buying more
    Lest we forget, the odds posted show the chances of getting a POTM. They don't tell us the odds on which one. Call me a cynic, but I tend to believe the least (non) valuable ones help them fulfill the posted odds. 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Man they are so addicting to buy.  Told myself I'd just buy a couple and then quickly im like 8-9 boxes in.   Landed Bregman, Vazquez and Flaherty, will see if theres more in the VIP GIFT
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    I got Clevinger 4 times on 12 boxes. Good thing I also got Bregman, Alvarez, Chapman, and Flaherty too. Pretty dang good luck getting 8 player pulls from 12 of them.

Maybe I'll get Aquino and Vazquez from VIP gift tonight to complete the set LOL.
    That Alvarez is nice! 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    I'm 0-4 on those boxes. **** glu 
    @DFBB Heck yea he is! Scoscia is 502/465/238 and Alvarez is 502/429/260. Same hit rating but Alvarez has not much power. Sorta funny since Alvarez has 24 HR in less than half a season while Scoscia hit 68 in his entire 14 year career LOL.
    duckk123 said:
    I was like 1-7 last month.  Definately can be rough
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    duckk123 said:
    I was like 1-7 last month.  Definately can be rough
    I’m 1-7 today on them. I pulled Bregman on my 2nd box and XP/PXP on the rest. Hopefully whatever I get in the VIP gift will make up for these odds.
    Waiting for weekend FR and whatever comes in the gift.
  • Yankees917182Yankees917182 Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    Being 0-7 is nice.
    Yankees917182/Diamond1/86k Strength
    "Leadership is more about what you do, not what you say." - Derek Jeter
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Took me another 9 or 10 boxes but got Aquino with my last 1400 gold so I got the hitters and the starting pitchers out of there along with Vasquez who at G10 is now my closer for that 1 in 50 games need there lol.
    After the VIP gifts i ended up with all but Aquino.  I think I will cap everyone but Chapman since I dont think hes necessary since I already leveled Vazquez.  All of them are nice upgrades tho even once they lose their boosts
  • ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I did 2 boxes yesterday and got my ace in Clevinger.  I then went 0-7 today and was ready to give up and pull out what little hair I have left.  Did one last pull to get the next tier of fan rewards and got Alvarez.  Going to stop now.  I think the team is good enough.  Stress of not pulling a player 7 times in a row on 40% odds makes me want to go to sleep.
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    It’s mind boggling how one can go 0 for 8 with 40% odds for pulling a player 🤦🏻‍♂️
    JTTeams said:
    Interesting that they drop to 380 after 9/30. I assumer we will be at 360 then for bop guys through the month and not see another bump until October. 
    Assume nothing......assume only makes an a$$ out of u & me.  Science teacher said that 3x a week in 9th grade but it’s true;  I would not assume anything......if you are fixated on assumptions, then assume that 380 is the tell for what bxp standard will be in 30 days. 
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Since the standard is now 360 and last months premier POTMs dropped to 370 then I would guess 370 will be the new standard in 30 days ;-)
    For those of you that pulled Flaherty and Clevinger in plat or diamond, which did/would you level up?
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I pulled Clevinger last week and he’s been great so far.
    POTM not bonus for clash... okay...
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    POTM not bonus for clash... okay...
    Yea as someone with Alvarez Im not a huge fan of one his bonus days being a tuesday event.  Would much prefer cvc/clash, wednesday or thursday.
    I figured Bregman being double CvC skill was gonna get some early love but I guess not LOL.