For the few that still play slugfest

2Next

Comments

• JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    561ft is max so far with Brantley or Donaldson 
  • ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I enjoyed the gold battles.  Competition was stiff.  It all came down to distance.  I went 24-19.  As far as I can remember I only missed 3 homeruns out of 430.  Came away with 1675 gloves, 5985 in bluexp and positive 20 gold. 
    Strangest thing, I had a tie at 5909.  They awarded me loser rewards.  That sucks.  You lose your gold entry fee.  I would think they could at least give it back on a tie or go into overtime.

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I enjoyed the gold battles.  Competition was stiff.  It all came down to distance.  I went 24-19.  As far as I can remember I only missed 3 homeruns out of 430.  Came away with 1675 gloves, 5985 in bluexp and positive 20 gold. 
    Strangest thing, I had a tie at 5909.  They awarded me loser rewards.  That sucks.  You lose your gold entry fee.  I would think they could at least give it back on a tie or go into overtime.

Glad to hear that you enjoyed it and came out positive on donations and resources. Also, longest homer is used as a tie-break when scores are tied.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    I guess we had the same longest home run, the screen said tie game and CS said they looked it up and the battle was tie and the rewards were correct.  The award was bxp loser award, and winner glove award.  I suggested they either give the entry fee or did a rematch.
    It's back!

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Diamond players beware. DFBB does nothing but play non stop for 2hrs and you wont beat him. He leveled his sluggers p10  to cheat. Waste of time trying.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Diamond players beware. DFBB does nothing but play non stop for 2hrs and you wont beat him. He leveled his sluggers p10  to cheat. Waste of time trying.

On a serious note, I tried the battles the time before last and consistently got matched with sluggers rated far better than mine, and guys who consistently hit 10/10 and between 5900 and 6200 feet.  It was a bloodbath.  I didn't even bother trying the next time battles came around. 
    Me either, kept getting DFBB every match up. Stopped playing after a few tries.
    – The Great Houmy
    Ugh, @JCAM80 went diamond and has all the current sluggers at p10. :(
    hes nuts
    – The Great Houmy
    Yea I just played him. All of you @#@ holes can go suck on a banana with p10 sluggers. Who the hell in their sane mind level sluggers to p10. @JCAM80.
    – The Great Houmy
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    First I see complaints about @JCAM80 on line, now I see them here as well 😂 I wonder how many people are cursing his name right now 😂🤣🤣
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    In diamond theres a few whales out there now.  Coupled with the xp cost to level my outdated sluggers, it makes sticking to bonus games an easy decision. 
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Glu should give me a royalty for every slugger lineup that goes Platinum now. I'm sure my performances in Gold HR Battles has influenced some, and more to come. 
    JCAM80 said:
    Glu should give me a royalty for every slugger lineup that goes Platinum now. I'm sure my performances in Gold HR Battles has influenced some, and more to come. 
    The current diamond guys wont be able to compete with you. We've long ignored sluggers. :(
    I personally love the gold battles.  Did much better this week 26-10, so I won 1,080 in gold.  My hand started to get tremors in the middle (something you guys can look forward to in your old age) and I took a break.  Their was better variety in gold this week.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    My hand started to get tremors in the middle (something you guys can look forward to in your old age) and I took a break.  
    I absolutely HAVE to play in the same club as you, at least for one event, this year. You're my favorite dude that I know nothing about/don't talk to. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71