VIP gifts dropping today?

navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
VIP gifts usually drop on Thursdays, right? Do you think we see POTM boxes again and LXP added to the pot?
Prev13

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I'd expect the vip gift to drop today and the newsletter to be sent out tomorrow. I thought they'd already be here, but I fully expect the potm boxes to drop today and that they will be included in the vip gift. As far as lxp? Here's hoping that we get a decent amount. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    Lets hope so. It will be my 1st time getting them and I am pumped.
    Need more Living Legends!
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Anyone know what time they typically drop?
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Anyone know what time they typically drop?
    completely random but my hunch is probably some time between 4pm-7pm PT
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited September 2019
    5pm PST
  • greg24211greg24211 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    this will be my first VIP gift, am pumped, lol
    Anyone remember how many POTM boxes were in last months gift?
    This was last month:

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Last months dropped before players of the month were announced if I remember correctly 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Last months dropped before players of the month were announced if I remember correctly 
    You are correct @retirepujols. But, July had 2 boxes and newsletter gift had 1 box
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Forget the VIP gift. I want to see what kind of custom legend @DFBB got from the council 🤨
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    I'm like 300 bucks short of VIP, I suppose had I started playing in april id be there. Maybe if I'm close next month ill drop some cash, my wife might kill me......
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    Use iTune cards. Mix it in with another purchase at a grocery store so the cards don’t stick out. Then your iTunes purchase won’t come through on the credit card. I’ve never done this. Just heard that it works. 
    I use Apple/ITunes gift cards exclusively. It’s really easy.
    Houmy said:
    Forget the VIP gift. I want to see what kind of custom legend @DFBB got from the council 🤨
    Haha! I'm a tad anxious too. I was going to use my wife's picture but fortunately, friends talked me out of it. For the same reasons, I also decided against using pictures of my kids. Instead, it's my cheesy mug. And that's being kind. 
  • barnstormbombersbarnstormbombers Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Houmy said:
    Haha! I'm a tad anxious too. I was going to use my wife's picture but fortunately, friends talked me out of it. For the same reasons, I also decided against using pictures of my kids. Instead, it's my cheesy mug. And that's being kind. 
    Go full uni and eye black for the.pic!!!
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    😬😬
    Dang it @mythicaldragon beat me to it.grrr! Lol man, what a gift!!!
    DFBB said:
    Houmy said:
    What kind of backdrop are you going with?  You gonna throw on a cowboy hat and stand behind a blue screen? Or are you gonna go with a “Luciano” style action shot on the field? 
    Sorry to disappoint, but it's just super boring old me. lol
    DFBB said:
    Dang it @mythicaldragon beat me to it.grrr! Lol man, what a gift!!!
    And if the Newsletter gift is just half of that, it will be awesome too.
  • BwianmanBwianman Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Damn that was a nice gift!! I'm stoked. Did I see someone post another gift about the newsletter? Maybe I was seeing things.
    Bwianman said:
    Damn that was a nice gift!! I'm stoked. Did I see someone post another gift about the newsletter? Maybe I was seeing things.
    Lately, we've received a vip gift and a newsletter gift on top of that so it's fair to assume that trend will continue.
  • sherold22sherold22 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    So awesome of a gift, definitely happy to be a VIP
  • sherold22sherold22 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    Wish I could pull something tho
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Ha ha sorry @DFBB buddy! I bet I’ve logged in and out a hundred times today in anticipation😬. And...to beat u to it 😂. Awesome gift! Glu 👏👍🏻

I got legend Newcombe from the MVP boxes. Was wondering what I was gonna go with the 300k+ lxp. Haha very awesome. Now VIP seems worth it!! This was my first month as vip.
    Just got a 2nd Newcombe and a Nelson Cruz within 3 boxes.. are they extra hot right now or something?
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    Those gifts look pretty nice. Almost seems like decent investment to become VIP if your going to play through the years. 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Base15 said:
    Those gifts look pretty nice. Almost seems like decent investment to become VIP if your going to play through the years. 
    As you said, if you're going to play throughout the years then definitely worth it or rather it has been as there are no guarantees. Especially worth it as things stand now since it grandfathers into the next version and you get a nice set of gifts from the get go on new versions. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Base15 said:
    Don't get me wrong, it's awesome. But, in reality, it's enough pxp to get two primes to s10 and one legend to s10. The bxp would be best served to level skills and POTM guys, and the 8 boxes could land you nothing more than a player you don't need/only more XP. Again, it's GREAT, but don't let it fool you too much lol
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71