Who to level up?

chris320320chris320320 Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
edited September 2019 in General TSB Discussion
With the vip gift we got tonight who should I use the pxp on?  I forgot I had Kepler that’s why he is still b1 but he could be a good option against righties when I get him up in diamond. Heyward could be useful against lefties or righties with his 2x late inning skill. 

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    If you're diamond, I would say neither with zero hesitation. Save the pxp until you can cap a weekend prime, or cycle royales woh if the reward is ever worthwhile again.  
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I’d stick with Heyward only because you have him at G1 they’re both lefties but I’d prefer the double late innings. That’s all depends on your lineup and needs as well 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Still just under 900k pxp away from capping Heyward without fp, and about 720k with fo. I'm so confused by this post 😂 perhaps a little more detail? Ie how much pxp do you have
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • jasonpenz7jasonpenz7 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    I’d say Heyward if your hell bent on leveling either but this is coming from a guy that keeps players in a lineup based solely on wether or not I like the player in real life ha ha, so take my opinion with a grain of salt 👍.  He can help regardless of the pitcher in a WOH game, and would take less PXP to cap 🤷‍♂️. Cheers mate 
  • eman0023eman0023 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    As above stated, neither with release of higher primes.  If I had to choose, slight bias as I'm a Twins fan, but Kepler for me.  The double RHP skills, for me, are better than double late inning.  CVC active with RHP & 2/3 more of any normal game (with RHP). 
  • chris320320chris320320 Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Thanks everyone. I decided to take your advice and just store the xp away and use it on a future prime. 
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    I’m In the same boat with a bunch of 390 and 400 max guys sitting at B10/S1. Tough pill to swallow but it is the right call since the long shelf-life days appear to be coming to an end. 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    These are tough decisions that’s why I trade them in almost instantly. Then I don’t have to keep debating about what to do. 
    edited September 2019
    So I didn't want to clog up the forms with a new post, but wanted some advice on if I should level up my 400 prime Santander and replace him.Thought?
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @slafrance2 not with current prime players being at 430. No, I would not.
    @slafrance2 not with current prime players being at 430. No, I would not.
    Thats what I was figuring. Thank you!