VIP gifts dropping today?

Comments

• Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    I appreciate you breaking it down like that. 
  • TheHolyGhostTheHolyGhost Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    That VIP gift was hot today ... just when I was ready to step back from Tap entirely, today I got Foxx, and now I’m about ready to re-subscribe to the VIP Power Parcels...somebody help me!
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Base15 said:
    Those gifts look pretty nice. Almost seems like decent investment to become VIP if your going to play through the years. 
    Don't get me wrong, it's awesome. But, in reality, it's enough pxp to get two primes to s10 and one legend to s10. The bxp would be best served to level skills and POTM guys, and the 8 boxes could land you nothing more than a player you don't need/only more XP. Again, it's GREAT, but don't let it fool you too much lol
    It REALLY helps me with furthering my Keeper skills. I really have no interest in leveling up rental players right now. So for me, AWESOME gift!
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    It REALLY helps me with furthering my Keeper skills. I really have no interest in leveling up rental players right now. So for me, AWESOME gift!
    Sweet! Who are your keepers? 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    tshea510 said:
    Sweet! Who are your keepers? 
    Christmas Ted and Rice. 550 DeGrom already built to 10/20, 5/20. Now the bats will both be 10/20 with Ted double skills. I’m noticing big difference once at 10/20. Astronomical cost to level up, so anything like today’s gifts help me a lot
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Still holding out hope for that 2nd VIP gift that we've grown so accustomed to lol
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Still holding out hope for that 2nd VIP gift that we've grown so accustomed to lol
    It will come, I have faith! 🙏
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Read on the Facebook group that they were gonna release the second one with weekend boxes, since everyone complained in the past about getting players that are no longer bonus..so it might not be till event time
    I'm just excited to see the newsletter itself, with DFBB's mug in it 😂 the gift will be nice as well 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Let’s not get our hopes up on another gift. I seem to remember a mood of disappointment after last months Vip gift. Then Glu sent out a another gift calling it a “newsletter subscriber” gift to cheer up the whiners. How many Vip’s are not already signed up for the newsletter...maybe 1-2%

btw...Someone posted about peeps complaining about the boxes not containing weekend bonus players and thus will send out a second gift with weekend boxes. Hate to break it to ya, but that is exactly why they send out gifts on Thursday-so they don’t have to give out freebies and you still must acquire weekend boxes by purchase. I have never received weekend boxes via VIP gifts either this year or last....ever! Again, they always come out on Thursday. Hope I’m wrong and would welcome criticism after the fact, but seriously-let’s stop living a fairytale existence.
    @fahhq2 I've been told with certainty that a newsletter gift will be coming today. Also, I'm fairly sure last month was not the first month of a newsletter gift.
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Yep, this is the 3rd VIP gift month for me and the first 2 times I received the newsletter gift as a separate item after the VIP gift.
  • iTzCorYiTzCorY Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    How do I make sure I’m signed up for news letter? All I gotta do is type in my info and hit save? This is my first month for vip 
    @iTzCorY that's it 👍🏻
  • iTzCorYiTzCorY Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    @retirepujols thanks man! Just wanted to be aure
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    I’ll give you kudos/credit @retirepujols when that time comes!!!🤙🏼
    fahhq2 said:
    I’ll give you kudos/credit @retirepujols when that time comes!!!🤙🏼
    Start practicing 😂
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    @dustyhunks You were spot on when you said 5 PST for the VIP gift drop. Do you have insight on the Newsletter drop time as well? Thanks, buddy.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Woot there it is!!!

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    i'm loving it.
    both gifts combined I think give us the best VIP gift this year and maybe ever
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    I seemed to have dropped my spectacles, but is that 4 weekend boxes?
    whammo911 said:
    I seemed to have dropped my spectacles, but is that 4 weekend boxes?
    yeap
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Pulled both of these guys back-to-back.
  • BryantMVP18BryantMVP18 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Hey guys. Long time reader, but very seldom post. I was more active on the forums last year. Just had a question. Do all VIP's get the additional newsletter gifts? I'm fairly certain that I have never recieved these additional gifts. I am registered and subscribe to the newsletter, but have not recieved these additional gifts. Get the newsletter every first Friday of the month. VIP since last year. Any help would be appreciated. Side note, I have submitted a ticket today and in the past. Haven't gotten a response yet today, but in the past, gotten the standard forwarded to the Dev team response. 
    I think to receive these extra gifts, you need to have completed the information form in the VIP lounge section, in the info & hotline tab. I was also subscribed to the newsletter since last year but missed the first vip newsletter extra gift because of this missing form.
  • BryantMVP18BryantMVP18 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    tocopan18 said:
    I think to receive these extra gifts, you need to have completed the information form in the VIP lounge section, in the info & hotline tab. I was also subscribed to the newsletter since last year but missed the first vip newsletter extra gift because of this missing form.
    If that is the case, I wish they would have responded with that information. I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I completed that form when it first came out. I just reentered my information. Thanks for the help. I'm guessing I won't get it then, lol. That was a nice gift though. 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @DFBB since you are officially the forum moderator now, how long before @dkarski87 is banned? 😁

EDIT: Congrats BTW you bastard!!!!
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• ScaryTerryScaryTerry Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    @navyjack77 thats an awesome haul man! Being a first time recipient of the vip rewards, im just glad to get anything. That being said, is the newsletter in the email or am i missing something
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    @ScaryTerry I just got the newsletter email about 10 minutes ago.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Houmy said:
    @DFBB since you are officially the forum moderator now, how long before @dkarski87 is banned? 😁

EDIT: Congrats BTW you bastard!!!!
    Ty @Houmy. Unfortunately, there are a couple of steps that are necessary. Something about procedure...  :|
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.