July PoTM Maxes After Boost

More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
Does anyone happen to have a screenshot of the July PoTM box info screen?  I could have sworn Alvarez was supposed to drop to 370, yet he is at 350.  I could definitely be wrong though, lol.  I really need to screenshot these going forward!

Comments

• Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    No screenshot, but it definitely said he was going to 370.
  • DantemavericksDantemavericks Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    I thought Gurriel was the same (drop to 370) and mine has dropped to 350.
    Never fight a man with a perm
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Well, here’s to hoping either @DFBB has a screenshot or Glu just corrects it on their own 😂
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Was Gurriel, Alvarez, and Cole that were supposed to be 370.... of course I have 2 of them
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    My Gurriel and Cole are both at 350 when they should be 370.  I sent a ticket to CS.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Well, here’s to hoping either @DFBB has a screenshot or Glu just corrects it on their own 😂
    It was in the box description, but I didn't take a s/s. 😥 I sent in a ticket late last night. I'm confident that it will get fixed. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Alvarez was just adjusted to max 370 but it does not look like his hit numbers changed (234 at G10). Pretty weak max 370 guy. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts

Let's save that here for next month 😂
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    edited September 2019

edited September 2019
    Nice find @El_Presidente!
  • ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Cole went to max 370, but his stuff rating didn't change from when he was 350.  I am guessing they either updated arm and ctl or they just changed the max number without changing the supporting stats.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Cole went to max 370

My Cole is still 350
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    I restarted the app and now Yuli/Cole are 370
    @COWPILEY
    Alvarez has a high speed rating, which is why his hit/power numbers suffer a little bit.  Still, after they updated him, it definitely makes a difference, though it only increased his power rating:

Good catch @More2Most2First. Still very disappointing. Was hoping he would still be useful longer. Maybe I’ll get lucky and get him again this month. 
    @COWPILEY
    Alvarez has a high speed rating, which is why his hit/power numbers suffer a little bit.  Still, after they updated him, it definitely makes a difference, though it only increased his power rating:

That is a beautiful power bump, though.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    @retirepujols
    Seriously, when it showed him as 399/319, I was thinking “great, he turned into a slightly juiced version of Bronx Bombers Didi from the most recent Monday WoH Classic!”

Side note:  I really need to go find something to disagree with of yours, all this agreeing with you this morning is becoming weird 🤣
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Cole for me went from undisputed Ace to my 3rd starter with 399 stuff (I pulled both current PotM SP).  I have a pretty gaping hole in RH finishers after Hiura reverted, though Longoria is improving (only need a metric fuckton of pxp, currently only P6).  The only guys I haven’t pulled in 17 PotM boxes are Chapman and Aquino and while Aquino wouldn’t be perfect he would do quite well on Monday vs Price until I could find/level a 400+ RHB with the skills necessary.  
    I hate the dodgers. There you go 😉
    Maybe not so pronounced in gold. Not much to choose between him (234/219) and max 350 McMahon (230/210) for hit and power. 
    🖕 Hey, at least they’re not the Yankees 😂
    COWPILEY said:
    ...Was hoping he would still be useful longer. Maybe I’ll get lucky and get him again this month. 
    I hear ya, I’ve opened 11 August PoTM boxes so far trying to snag that super deluxe (and WoH killer) version of Yordan but went 2/11, getting Bregman and Vazquez.  At least Bregman helped me finish top 10 yesterday 🤷‍♂️
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Me too, felt left out
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    No love for the Orioles or Jays....ever
    Hmm... LOL
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    COWPILEY said:
    Maybe not so pronounced in gold. Not much to choose between him (234/219) and max 350 McMahon (230/210) for hit and power. 
    At Diamond 10, the difference is noticeable: Alvarez 399/374 and McMahon 392/359.  However, would have been nice if Alvarez had lower speed, that’s for sure.  His is 260, while McMahon is only 187.
    🖕 Hey, at least they’re not the Yankees 😂
    You wanted something to disagree with 🤷🏻‍♂️😂
    edited September 2019
    @retirepujols
    I mean technically I disagree with the sentiments of your username, as I thoroughly enjoy Pujols’ contract greatly hindering the Angels’ payroll each year 😁
    No Alvarez but I did get a lot of new toys (Bregman, Clevenger, Acquino, Vazquez) plus Belle and Goodwin from FR. Not a bad haul but I’m broke ! Next 2x gold weekend can’t come soon enough ;-)