Discount clubs for this weekend

retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
edited September 2019 in General TSB Discussion
Discount 30
Discount joint
Discount gordys
Discount r3vival
4 STR8 VS PIT

The owners of these clubs are solid dudes. If anyone else has a discount club, feel free to comment it here 👍🏻
"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

Comments

• GordonBombayGordonBombay Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    I have Discount Gordys, problem is I was unable to find it by searching. Not sure what’s going on.  Gordy4 is the leader of you can find it
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I have Discount Gordys, problem is I was unable to find it by searching. Not sure what’s going on.  Gordy4 is the leader of you can find it
    It usually takes a little while to have your club name be searchable after changing it. Quack.. quack.. quack
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    @retirepujols
    Are you quoting that quacking from the Mr. Ducksworth scene, the school principle scene, or the hockey huddle scene?  😂😂😂

• LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts

Fun fact: My friends and I were extras is that movie and the final game was filmed at the hockey arena about 2 blocks up the street from where I grew up.

Fun fact: My friends and I were extras is that movie and the final game was filmed at the hockey arena about 2 blocks up the street from where I grew up.
    Dude! That's awesome!
  • barnstormbombersbarnstormbombers Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    Discount r3vival
  • Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    4 STR8 VS PIT is another 30% off club.
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Did you get to meet the great Emilio Estevez?
    No, but I did stand next to him at the vending machine during a break. I didn't notice him at first cuz he was so effin' short. I'm not kidding... dude was like 5'2".
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    is it hard to find a 50% discount club?
    I have never even used a 30% discount club.
    tocopan18 said:
    There are clubs with 10, 20, and 30% discounts. The 50% discount would be a 30% club combined with field pass. 
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    tocopan18 said:
    There are clubs with 10, 20, and 30% discounts. The 50% discount would be a 30% club combined with field pass. 
    oh, that makes sense. 
    Thanks buddy
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    How do these discount clubs work exactly. 
    Well, the 30% discount comes from finishing first in Thursday's event. Oftentimes, those clubs are then rebranded as a discount club (see above) to attract players to come in and use the discount/donate something. 
    As far as how it works on your end: you find a discount club, and join it. Then, any of the current weekend bonus players will be able to be leveled at 70% of the cost (if it's a 30% discount club) and this includes skills. 
    Once you're done, donate a little something something to the club and be on your merry way 😊

That is what you'll see in these discount clubs @Itsouttahere2
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts

That is what you'll see in these discount clubs @Itsouttahere2
    Thank you 😊 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts

For this weekend.