Call Ups Guaranteed box

fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
This was a nice surprise in my inbox...

Comments

• whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Same results here
  • ScaryTerryScaryTerry Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    It is exactly who I got too. I tried to hit return to sender but ended up designating him for assignment
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    It seems that everyone who bought the call ups boxes were compensated, even if you only bought a few.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Funny thing is that I got Prime Wong on my 10th box! Whatevs, I’ll take it👍🏼
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    Wow man, I got Trammell from the gift box (I had gotten prime Anderson in the 13th anyway)
    Now I have a dilemma. Who should a level up, this Trammell or HOF prize Rizutto??
    @DFBB , any input there? 
    Rizutto's skills are way better for WOH but one of my keepers (Schmidt) is also righty, skills are always active versus lefties, and he is already a 436 max (versus 450 Rizutto).
    Trammell's skills (RISP and vsL) are not always active in WOH but are very useful in all other modes.
    If you're able to cap, then I'd use the lxp on Rizzuto. If you can't cap, I'd save. 
    DFBB said:
    If you're able to cap, then I'd use the lxp on Rizzuto. If you can't cap, I'd save. 
    I take it you don't like Trammell very much?
  • PADRESSUCK619PADRESSUCK619 Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    I was lucky enough to pull Tramell. I got Vlad Jr on my eighth box too. Two huge upgrades to the team 😊
    tocopan18 said:
    DFBB said:
    Rizzuto has better ratings and his skills are amazing for WoH. 
    DFBB said:
    tocopan18 said:
    DFBB said:
    I know, but unusable for other modes.
    At the same time, I already have a lefty killer (Mike Schmidt - keeper) who is 436 max right now and both skills are always active vs lefties in WOH. Do you think Rizutto would make a huge impact?

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    The nice thing about Michael jack Schmidt is that his max will continue to increase unlike  rizutto 
  • marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
    Why the call ups box over the black ops?
  • lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Is capping Vlad worth it? Arenado has his skills leveled pretty high already. Not sure if the 30 overall points is worth all my pxp with only 1 skill active for WOH.
  • gamingbydezigngamingbydezign Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I love Chipper’s card.
  • gamingbydezigngamingbydezign Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Ichiro Suzuki legend was an awesome one too. I wish I had either one of those 
    edited September 2019
    well, now that I think about it, Rizzuto not only is a lefty killer but also a righty killer, being 450 max and double who skills.
    U can never have too many righty killers for woh.
    Besides, upon a closer look I noticed that Trammell speed starts at 95 for bronze 1. How the heck did GLU put a rocket inside his as[s] ? That's a total let down for WOH.
    tocopan18 said:
    DFBB said:
    tocopan18 said:
    DFBB said:
    At the same time, I already have a lefty killer (Mike Schmidt - keeper) who is 436 max right now and both skills are always active vs lefties in WOH. Do you think Rizutto would make a huge impact?

What tier are you? Also, it depends on how much you're willing to invest in skills. Can you show your Schmidt? W/o seeing him, Rizzuto should be better than him the rest of this month and next month too. Depending on how much you play, investing in his skills will give him an even longer shelf life(compared to keepers). Plus, he's also nice vs rightys too.
  • funakorfunakor Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Ichiro!
    DFBB said:
    tocopan18 said:
    DFBB said:
    tocopan18 said:
    DFBB said:

What tier are you? Also, it depends on how much you're willing to invest in skills. Can you show your Schmidt? W/o seeing him, Rizzuto should be better than him the rest of this month and next month too. Depending on how much you play, investing in his skills will give him an even longer shelf life(compared to keepers). Plus, he's also nice vs rightys too.
    yeah, i'm convinced now, lol
    My keeper Schmidt has his skills (vsL and woh) at 10 and 9 respectively. I'm still a silver team and plan on staying there at least 2 more months, like I did last year.
    As soon as I realized that Rizzuto is also good versus righties (obvious but I had not paid attention to that detail) and then I saw Trammell and his impressive (in a bad way) speed (95 to start bronze 1), it was a no brainer.
  • BillBrasky87BillBrasky87 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    It was a shock to find that in my inbox. Pulled the max 400 Tucker, but for free I'll take it any day.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I got Brett from the gift and he was one of my favorite players growing up. I have 328k LXP and need 233k more to cap him with our club discount. I would forego cycle capping on Monday if I could get that LXP that I need. However I feel like that’s a black hole I’d rather not jump into head first. I’d have to go guy up every special there is this weekend and I’ve already sworn off spending other than just field pass.