Call up boxes, scammed

MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
Just bought 16 of them.  Supposedly supposed to get Prime or better by 15.  Nope, got 2 regular players only and the counter reset.
So now how do I file a complaint?

Comments

• ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    I think they got the details on the boxes mixed up. It supposed to be the other way around. You pull any player out of the call ups box and prime or better in the black ops box at the end of the pity timer. But I could be wrong.
    Need more Living Legends!
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Millecors said:
    Just bought 16 of them.  Supposedly supposed to get Prime or better by 15.  Nope, got 2 regular players only and the counter reset.
    So now how do I file a complaint?
    If it were me, I'd make a ticket with CS. They can see your transactions and hopefully, make an adjustment for you.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    I did @DFBB. Went thru each twice and pulled regular bxp guys 3 of the 4 times on the last box.
    Need more Living Legends!
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    Yeah, now the box description has changed from what it originally said.
    What it originally said:
    What it says 2 hours later, after I wasted 4k gold:
  • BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    Wow. That's rough. They really should compensate you for that.
    Everyone effected received a prime/legend only box so I'm glad to see GLU make things right. 
  • Biceson44Biceson44 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    At the beach. So missed out on all this fun. But, have they are changing the pity timer on both boxes to just any player? If so, it significantly decreases the need for a pity timer. If that makes sense? Just feel like a bxp player is gonna be pulled more times than not by box number 15. 
    Biceson44 said:
    At the beach. So missed out on all this fun. But, have they are changing the pity timer on both boxes to just any player? If so, it significantly decreases the need for a pity timer. If that makes sense? Just feel like a bxp player is gonna be pulled more times than not by box number 15. 
    Just a gut feeling, but I think it's a fluid situation and things may vary week to week depending on how the community responds. Like, you, I disagree with removing primes from the timer.