Old team reunion

ScaryTerryScaryTerry Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
Hey everyone, hope your Saturday is going well. I think I know the answer, but I will ask it anyway. I'm a lot happier with my team this year as opposed to last year. But there's a part of me that wants to compare teams. Is there anyway to log into last years game(couldn't find it in the app store)or shall I continue to reminisce of former teams like previous loves lost?

Comments

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I think that once you delete the app your team will disappear after a certain length of time. I finished a season playoff today in 18 just because I had a great team and I miss it. But I never deleted that app so I don’t have  a definite answer.  
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Hey everyone, hope your Saturday is going well. I think I know the answer, but I will ask it anyway. I'm a lot happier with my team this year as opposed to last year. But there's a part of me that wants to compare teams. Is there anyway to log into last years game(couldn't find it in the app store)or shall I continue to reminisce of former teams like previous loves lost?
    You can go back into your purchase history and redownload the game then log in via the method you used to use (FB or email).
  • ScaryTerryScaryTerry Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    @redlegs2018u awesome idea! Thanks for the help
  • 8ball028ball02 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    I deleted the app once 19 came out.  Then in maybe July/August, when things were getting stale, I went through my purchases, found it and had no issues loading the old team.  When I went back to 18 I played very little in it even though I had a good team.  19 is not perfect but going back made me appreciate 19 more for all the improvements that Glu has made this year.